Platinum really that easy ?

FielVeredus

I mean almost 50% of this site has plat. Get this for free on PS+ and heard a lot of good thing so I give this a try as i heard a lot that this is easy plat.

While I only play a little bit , I find myself dizzy while playing this game and underwater way is very easy to get lost. which I didnt like in most game with water level but this is whole game.

The real fight maybe not be difficulty as I play far more harder game but for some reason I am not confident I can get a plat on this game due to dizziness i got while playing make it a bit uneasy for me to play.

Anyone feel this while playing and is it got better later? in term of gameplay as well (I found it a little bit tedious on leveling)

• Like 2

These are two different things, if you are feeling sick/disoriented while playing this particular game than definitely you shouldn't - or should try moving the graphic settings around if it help.

It's a very easy and actually fun platinum IF the game doesn't screw you up IRL :)

I had the same issue with Dishonored if I remember correctly. Only game that ever made my head hurt until I figured out what to turn off in the settings, otherwise I would have surely dropped it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...