Can't start the game

jayboo1991

39 minutes ago, Afro_Gear said:

@ScepticW How manageable is this to boost? Can it be done solo or do you need two players? Would you give it a difficulty rating or time rating?

I personally did the Arkashan games with a friend against 2 PS4 and a PC but the method mentionned on the 2nd post should work. For the difficulty and time rating, it's a 1/10 and should take you between 150-200 hours depending on the methods you use. It's just a long and boring grind but easy to do while watching a series/doing something else.

Edited by ScepticW
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, ScepticW said:

I personally did the Arkashan games with a friend against 2 PS4 and a PC but the method mentionned on the 2nd post should work. For the difficulty and time rating, it's a 1/10 and should take you between 150-200 hours depending on the methods you use. It's just a long and boring grind but easy to do while watching a series/doing something else.

Well it's doable in 5 weeks, IF the servers would work. ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Riszcky said:

Is this delisted now? Can't find it anywhere 

Yeah, pretty sure it is. Often happens alongside shutdown notices for F2P games. But servers seem bad anyway, I can't even start it.

Edit: Just realized that it appears no one has earned a trophy at any point in 2021. HMMMMM...

Edited by RNumbers

Yeah the game is already delisted & its unplayable now that happend to me a very long time . I talked to the devs on discord they said “ we have no sloition to yr problem , hence the problem comes from yr side . Waitted fer 3 monthes suddenly game worked & manged to get them . Srry to make u disappinted .??‍♂️

2 hours ago, RNumbers said:

Damn, I'd just about talked myself out of it... Guess I need to make a decision about starting tonight.

Yeah, I can definitly tell ya, that you should make a decision pretty soon 

Arkashan is really a long one .. 1 game takes almost 10 minutes x 500

Svandia is way faster .. 5 minutes for 1 match x 500 as well ^^

Will take definitly around 200 hours + for everything

18 minutes ago, jayboo1991 said:

Yeah, I can definitly tell ya, that you should make a decision pretty soon 

Arkashan is really a long one .. 1 game takes almost 10 minutes x 500

Svandia is way faster .. 5 minutes for 1 match x 500 as well ^^

Will take definitly around 200 hours + for everything

Hm, yeah, don't think I'm going to take this one on. There's just not enough time to do it comfortably. Good luck to everyone attempting it.

• Like 1

yes, very complicated. I have already talked to them by email, the game was a month without working (between January and February), and on top of that announce that they will close the servers. For a time-consuming game they put a very short time. I already had 100 games played and the count zeroed. To make matters worse the game fell againTo make matters worse the game fell again.

Edited by marcosni1
erro

Well my game got just 10 mins ago on both consoles and now I can't re-enter the game, not even starting a new one.

Guess the Sony Servers got that game bugged now.

Anyone else got that problem?

EDIT: A friend of mine got the same problem .. well nice GoG

Edited by jayboo1991
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, jayboo1991 said:

Well my game got just 10 mins ago on both consoles and now I can't re-enter the game, not even starting a new one.

Guess the Sony Servers got that game bugged now.

Anyone else got that problem?

EDIT: A friend of mine got the same problem .. well nice GoG

I'll check when I'm home later, I know it was havingnn some slowdown last night due to the PSN issues and dropped a couple times. But the server wasn't outright down.

Btw the 100% is easily obtainable within 120-130 hrs without relying on afk/rubber banding method and actually playing.

The longer match I've manged to knock down to about  5-6mins with load times. I'll update my tips for it after in the the other post.

Edited by Lord_Bane999

21 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

I'll check when I'm home later, I know it was havingnn some slowdown last night due to the PSN issues and dropped a couple times. But the server wasn't outright down.

Btw the 100% is easily obtainable within 120-130 hrs without relying on afk/rubber banding method and actually playing.

The longer match I've manged to knock down to about  5-6mins with load times. I'll update my tips for it after in the the other post.

I guess you missunderstand the whole point.

We played normally 1v1 against our bots, me, a friend and marcosni1 got the same problem -> when we loaded up a new game, the countdown dropped to 0 and didn't continued after we accepted the game.

When we restarted the game, there was the "A game is running" text and when we try to rejoin, the game can't join (nothing happens) and after 1 minute, the game says "Connection to the Server failed" (don't know the exact one in English, since I play it in German).

I already twittered the devs about this .. but man, this game really annoys me a lot .. the 2nd problem within 1 week .. cmon

PS: I tryed to played a match with my 3rd console .. works without any problems .. so well, it was just this 1 moment, what caused the bug for those, who played in that moment.

Edited by jayboo1991