Can't start the game

jayboo1991

10 minutes ago, jayboo1991 said:

I guess you missunderstand the whole point.

We played normally 1v1 against our bots, me, a friend and marcosni1 got the same problem -> when we loaded up a new game, the countdown dropped to 0 and didn't continued after we accepted the game.

When we restarted the game, there was the "A game is running" text and when we try to rejoin, the game can't join (nothing happens) and after 1 minute, the game says "Connection to the Server failed" (don't know the exact one in English, since I play it in German).

I already twittered the devs about this .. but man, this game really annoys me a lot .. the 2nd problem within 1 week .. cmon

PS: I tryed to played a match with my 3rd console .. works without any problems .. so well, it was just this 1 moment, what caused the bug for those, who played in that moment.

I'm not misunderstanding anything I'm just saying the Sony issues started yesterday before you encountered your connection issues. And I played fine all last night till early in the morning besides a couple drops during boosts. So I doubt it's related to the same issues. Why I mentioned I would check my accounts later to see if it's an isolated incident or not.

3 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

I'm not misunderstanding anything I'm just saying the Sony issues started yesterday before you encountered your connection issues. And I played fine all last night till early in the morning besides a couple drops during boosts. So I doubt it's related to the same issues. Why I mentioned I would check my accounts later to see if it's an isolated incident or not.

Oh okay, then I misunderstood you ^^

Anyways it seems to be fixed .. bugged games such as this end after like 1 hour I guess.

Edited by jayboo1991