How do I don't appear on psnprofiles?

I don't want to appear in the search list when someone searches my profile, now I set my privacy on "only I" and when I search my profile it says that it's because of the privacy settings; what I want is that I keep that everyone can see my profile on PS4, but when someone searches me on psnprofiles I don't want that my account pops up, how can I do?

9 minutes ago, WhiterWhite00 said:

I don't want to appear in the search list when someone searches my profile, now I set my privacy on "only I" and when I search my profile it says that it's because of the privacy settings; what I want is that I keep that everyone can see my profile on PS4, but when someone searches me on psnprofiles I don't want that my account pops up, how can I do?

Yyy... So... You do not have to do anything? Since your profile pops up with 0 / hidden trophies. 
Ultimately - https://psnprofiles.com/account/delete
Then even "Aww, no trophies here ?" window will not appear.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Yyy... So... You do not have to do anything? Since your profile pops up with 0 / hidden trophies. 
Then even "Aww, no trophies here 1f61f.png" window will not appear.

This^

You're already persona non-grata where the leaderboards are concerned so unless you want to terminate your forum profile completely, there's nothing else you need to do.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Then even "Aww, no trophies here 1f61f.png" window will not appear.

Yes thanks but I want that even if someone digits "WhiterWhite00" in the search bar it says the same things if someone search a non-existing user: "PSN ID not found" or something like this, but I think this may not be possible?

24 minutes ago, WhiterWhite00 said:

Yes thanks but I want that even if someone digits "WhiterWhite00" in the search bar it says the same things if someone search a non-existing user: "PSN ID not found" or something like this, but I think this may not be possible?

I don't believe that's possible since your account exists on PSN's servers I believe you would show up still. The only way I think an account won't show up is if it's deleted by the user directly or deactivated/banned by Sony themselves.