With the Trilogy Collection Announced

Lord_Bane999

4 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

You underestimate the idiocy of Team Ninja

^This.

Also it's not just getting released on PS4 but also for Switch and the Switch has shown already it's shit for fps in games that are fast and kinetic which Ninja Gaiden is. If they couldn't be bothered to fix the Vita version makes me wonder how poorly Sigma 2 will be on running on there and then there's the upgraded port of NG3 Razor's Edge which will be even more taxing.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2021-02-18 at 3:00 AM, SnowxSakura said:

You underestimate the idiocy of Team Ninja

On 2021-02-18 at 7:13 AM, Lord_Bane999 said:

^This.

Also it's not just getting released on PS4 but also for Switch and the Switch has shown already it's shit for fps in games that are fast and kinetic which Ninja Gaiden is. If they couldn't be bothered to fix the Vita version makes me wonder how poorly Sigma 2 will be on running on there and then there's the upgraded port of NG3 Razor's Edge which will be even more taxing.

The Xbox achievements lists for all three games are out.

https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Ninja-Gaiden-Sigma/achievements

https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Ninja-Gaiden-Sigma-2/achievements

https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Ninja-Gaiden-3-Razors-Edge/achievements

Power of Two

Clear all NORMAL missions as TAG MISSIONS.

As per the official website:

* Online multiplayer is not available for the “TAG MISSIONS” in NINJA GAIDEN Sigma 2.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Virdeborn said:

That's good they that Turbo difficulty is missing this it seems but I hope they at least improved the AI partner. Thing was clunky and stupid.

On 3/13/2021 at 11:09 AM, Virdeborn said:

Thanks for saving me money. That's incredibly stupid of Team Ninja to not have online multiplayer for Tag Battle. That means I will have to attempt it solo with partner AI or real life friends that are incredibly awful or impatient at games (I got a friend who bought Cuphead, wants to Platinum it with me, but quits after five minutes of playing it. Yet he spends endless hours on COD Warzone. Go figure).

• Like 1

Someone asked Koei Tecmo on Twitter and they said there were no plans for a physical release.

However, it seems Japan will be getting a physical release:

YKbchwz.jpg

Also worth noting that this is exactly what happened with the Nioh remasters. Koei Tecmo originally said no physical release, then some time later it was up for pre-order in Japan, and eventually in Europe and North America as well. So let's cross our fingers for this to make it outside of Japan, or at the very least be import friendly.

Edited by Virdeborn
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Virdeborn said:

Someone asked Koei Tecmo on Twitter and they said there were no plans for a physical release.

However, it seems Japan will be getting a physical release:

YKbchwz.jpg

Also worth noting that this is exactly what happened with the Nioh remasters. Koei Tecmo originally said no physical release, then some time later it was up for pre-order in Japan, and eventually in Europe and North America as well. So let's cross our fingers for this to make it outside of Japan, or at the very least be import friendly.

Shame , they screwed Up !

6 minutes ago, dakk55 said:

Forgive me, but isn't this the game with the reputation of being one of the hardest platinum on PS3? If it is and they went and nerfed the difficulty, I can see the salt of the tryhards incoming.

I dunno why they should even nerf these games. When its 10 years old. Plenty of guides, tips and strategies to destroy it 

It's fair to ask for missions that can no longer be done in co-op with real people to be rebalanced, especially when there's trophies attached to beating them and you simply can't do it with AI partners. I don't think anyone is asking for the main campaign to get nerfed?

Anywho, here's a tweet where they confirm the physical release is "Asian region" only:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dakk55 said:

Forgive me, but isn't this the game with the reputation of being one of the hardest platinum on PS3? If it is and they went and nerfed the difficulty, I can see the salt of the tryhards incoming.

The nerf in difficulty is actually aimed more for the Co-op from Sigma 2. While it's not impossible in the PS3 version it typically required two players of fairly expert skill to complete. This version has "co-op" but like with the Vita version it would remain unfinished if it relied completing it with an AI partner with the regular difficulties.

Even the "tryhards" professional Ninja Gaiden players haven't been able to complete the Vita version. (Besides that in a couple last missions they did complete typically exploits had to be used to glitch out of bounds.)

• Like 1

Team Ninja has confirmed reduced difficulty for the Tag Missions in a new interview with Famitsu, so hopefully no unobtainable trophies this time around. They also confirmed that they've lost the source code for the original (non-Sigma) versions of the first two games, and that Sigma 2 will once again feature purple mist instead of blood (despite the latter being an option in the Vita port).

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Virdeborn said:

Team Ninja has confirmed reduced difficulty for the Tag Missions in a new interview with Famitsu, so hopefully no unobtainable trophies this time around. They also confirmed that they've lost the source code for the original (non-Sigma) versions of the first two games, and that Sigma 2 will once again feature purple mist instead of blood (despite the latter being an option in the Vita port).

You have a source for that?

18 hours ago, Virdeborn said:

That doesn't make any sense though even if they lost the "source code" they still could've edited the censored version to put it back in. So why even mention like it wasn't an option?