arcanehornet_

Puss Trophy Thoughts?

15 posts in this topic

Not gonna lie, this game looks absolutely crazy. Probably will be an insanely difficult platinum once it comes out.

Edited by arcanehornet_

There's a free demo on Steam for anyone that wants to try the game out. 

3 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

RIP headphone users

This will match like Super Meat Boy.

1 hour ago, fbdbh said:

See, when I looked at the PlayStation 5 lineup and I saw that they have higher framerates and ray tracing and whatnot... I was thinking that this is nice and all, but nothing really changed, the games largely look and play the same, there was no real generational leap in how the games are designed.

Now THIS is what I call next-gen.

Szia magyar :D 

Love the Corrupted trophy descriptions. :D

the game is great - had it a week for review. Very hard though and very, very trippy. If you have epilepsy, make sure it's on the dim settings!

One problem though, you can't post tweets form the PS5 with #PUSS or PUSS in the text. They've added a strict censor block on tweets so you can't say anything which they think is rude or swearing. Not a big issue, but it means you can't actually hash in the game's title with pictures!

The game though - fun but hard. 

3 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

RIP headphone users

This, but also the music is pretty awesome.

5 hours ago, arcanehornet_ said:

Szia magyar :D 

Adjisten

There we some issues on PC with achievement unlocks being buggy--here's to hoping it's fixed for the console release. Also, the game is usually played with a mouse, so I'm really concerned about how it might feel on a controller.

I played this game on pc and I just think it is abhorrent, I couldnt play it for more than like 30 minutes 

Does anyone know the requirements for this is just a tutorial? Please help, the only two trophies which I miss are metaphysical (is it buggy?) and this is just a tutorial 😒

Posted (edited)

Metaphysical is bugged at the moment. The developer is aware of the issue. 

For the "This is just a Tutorial", you need to keep hitting the walls on the very first level (the BONJOUR one at the very beginning of the game!). The problem is, the trophy is missable if you beat Ceberus as you never get back to this room. You'll need to wipe your save file to get to that room again.

How did you get the Corrupted trophies? Was there a way to get Baphomet (Satan) to glitch out the levels? It seems completely random...

Edited by TheMouseCo