Can we just appreciate how good this game is?!

BuddiSav

1 hour ago, Trini said:

I would like to know this as well

not really, you would pick on some references but it's a prequel to the first game pretty much

So far, I have been loving this game. I'm on chapter 3 and it's great. I would say it's even better than the 1st so far, and that's an achievement in and of itself

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
On 19/02/2021 at 8:44 AM, kevao97 said:

do i need to play the first game before this one? people are commenting a lot, i'm getting curious lol.

No....

... there are couple of story moments that I think will have a different (probably lesser) impact without the knowledge of the first one, and, conversely, some stuff in the first one might be a little lessened by having played the second one first... 

If you are thinking of playing both, then I'd recommend going in order, but 2 is totally playable as a first entry.

TBH,  I don't want to discourage anyone from playing this excellent game, so if you think it is a case of "second one, or nothing" then go for it, for sure!

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 02/04/2021 at 11:25 PM, insane2201 said:

Apart from some "jank" parts I would say it's a good game. I didn't like the flashlight controls or how janky the combat was against the "bully" kids.

the running away and jumping at the same time can be a bit janky as well, you sometimes just end up stopping for no reason and yeah the flashlight controls are a bit horrible with the mannequins as well (I just ended up spinning around and walking at the same time) that did the trick

the game is 8/10 for me though, loved every minute :)

• Like 1