Update 1.06

Kamil1987pro

4 minutes ago, Pojokwando said:

Good news.  Patch seems to be giving 2x money, exp, and all that.

The bad?  Seems to glitch out at times where you can't move.  You can be killed and might be able to respawn and play, but other times... nope.

Oh well. 5 or so levels to 50...

If you hit pause when you start, when you unpause you can move like normal. Is the double money just for this weekend? I need like 60k money and I can finally stop 

15 minutes ago, Sardukar12 said:

If you hit pause when you start, when you unpause you can move like normal. Is the double money just for this weekend? I need like 60k money and I can finally stop 

I believe yes on it being 2X all weekend.

Getting around 2k exp and 900 cash every team deathmatch game.

I'll try the pause if it glitches again.

On 19/2/2021 at 0:16 PM, Pojokwando said:

Good news.  Patch seems to be giving 2x money, exp, and all that.

The bad?  Seems to glitch out at times where you can't move.  You can be killed and might be able to respawn and play, but other times... nope.

Oh well. 5 or so levels to 50...

Just press start and you will be able to move has happened to me 3 times. 

On 19/2/2021 at 0:21 PM, Sardukar12 said:

. Is the double money just for this weekend? I need like 60k money and I can finally stop 

It will be until Wednesday. 

The three new glitches was super annoying..
The spawn glitch where you have to hit Start to get moving is pretty annoying if you join a game already started.
The weapon can't stop swapping is a nightmare, trying to change a shotgun to the sheep launcher and it just keeps spamming so you don't know what you get...it gotten me killed so many times.

Also the glitch where you can't end the game, where you move around and can shoot but the match is over but you are stuck there, omg I lost so much progress with this glitch.

I don't know what makes it happen, if it's spawning when game ends or if it's something else but it never happened when I afk the last 10 seconds to play it safe (even if dead).

Also if it happens make sure you wait a few mins as it will then update your progress, if you exit and leave the match early with this glitch you get no coins or exp at all.. Happend twice for me...

Edited by NightRusticDawn