Kill Your Completion 15

Adjusting my list since a friend of mine wants to play the We Were Here games with me this month:

Do not feed the monkeys (25 hours)

The Outer Wilds (20 hours)

Ghost Giant (~6 hours)

Concrete Genie (8 hours)

Frostpunk (time unknown)

Big Pharma (time unknown)

Odin Sphere Leifthraiser (35 hours)

We Were Here Too

We Were Here Together

Edited by Darling Baphomet
  • Like 1

Finished the game I was working on today so I can now post my starting stats, compared to the starting statistics from KYC 14:

Games played: 459 (+34)

Games completed: 286 (+27)

Unearned trophies: 3,649 (+160)

Completion percentage: 74.01% (+0.92%)

All up, as usual. No surprises there!

Will start with game #1 - Dragon Sinker when it hits March 1st here.

• Like 4

So I'm going to jump on board with this except I'm going to do Assassins Creed games. I've never played one so why not. 

All of them are at 0.

5 Games. 6 Days each

1st-6th Assassins Creed Brotherhood

7th-12th Assassins Creed II

13th-18th Assassins Creed Revelations

19th-24th Assassins Creed Origins

25-30th Assassins Creed Odyssey 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, SunkenQueen said:

So I'm going to jump on board with this except I'm going to do Assassins Creed games. I've never played one so why not. 

All of them are at 0.

5 Games. 6 Days each

1st-6th Assassins Creed Brotherhood

7th-12th Assassins Creed II

13th-18th Assassins Creed Revelations

19th-24th Assassins Creed Origins

25-30th Assassins Creed Odyssey 

You may want to reverse II and Brotherhood to keep the storyline intact. You should be fine though for going from Revelations to Origins and Odyssey though, as the modern day story has pretty much fallen off by then. 
And have fun! II still holds up really well after all these years. 

Edited by PerryToxteth

10 minutes ago, Together_Comic said:

If it isn't to late to join up Id like to, if it is too late please ignore. 

1. Hyper Light Drifter 

2. Pyre

3. Valfaris 

4. Nioh

5. Trials of Cold Steel 

Games played: 61

Completed games: 53

Unearned trophies: 187

Completion %: 91.58

@voodoo_eyes I saw indivisible on your list.   Worth noting that it has an incompletable DLC pack that was added to PSN but never released... if you care about such things.

Added.

Indivsible didn't end up making the cut. Unobtainable 100% doesn't really bother me, thanks for the heads-up though.

• Like 1

Games played:          411

Games completed:    86

Completion PCG:      33.96%

Games to be added: 5

First game up for me is Forager. I considered looking up some beginner guides, but I've decided to go in blind and just muck about for my 6 days with it.

Time to kill my completion!

• Like 3

I have a haphazard way of starting games, so expect very sporadic updates about multiple games at once. Just got through the tutorial in Big Pharma, and... Jesus Christ, what a nightmare of a tutorial, the game runs fine but the tutorial was badly written with many things being mislabeled... how do you get names wrong of basic elements of your UI?! Besides that, started Outer Wilds as well, seems like a charming game so far. 

Already earned a few trophies (oops) but I'm starting at:

94 / 485 Games Platinumed

6,780 Trophies

36.75% Completion

10,340 Unearned Trophies (yeah, I'm not expecting this to go down much)

(I keep forgetting CTRL + enter automatically posts and accidentally post while in the middle of formatting, oops)

Edited by Darling Baphomet
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Darling Baphomet said:

I have a haphazard way of starting games, so expect very sporadic updates about multiple games at once.

The idea is to stick with the same game for X amount of days before switching to the next one to avoid a mess when it comes to updates. Returning to previously played games is fine, but please try to avoid starting various games you've picked, at the same time.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

The idea is to stick with the same game for X amount of days before switching to the next one to avoid a mess when it comes to updates. Returning to previously played games is fine, but please try to avoid starting various games you've picked, at the same time.

Ah, I see the problem. You'd listed your rules under TL;DR, and since I had read the rest of the post, I assumed that was irrelevant to me. In the future, you might want to label your rules as rules. I'll withdraw from the event because it's incompatible with my playing style.

1 hour ago, PerryToxteth said:

Im happy Zach LaVine made the All-Star team! But sad he did it as a Bull and not a Timberwolf. My franchise is cursed with stupidity. :(

Yeah, you guys got a bad deal with that trade. Lol. Jimmy ain't even there, anymore. Bulls still have a ways to go if they're ever going to contend, though.. Games are often close, but that just means more painful losses. :/

• Like 1