Kill Your Completion 15

I forgot to write up some initial impressions of Forager, but I've put 20 hours into it over the last 4 days so, uh, I think I'm enjoying it. I also added it to my Spring challenge list because I know I'll want to keep playing after these initial 6 days with it.

See ya in a couple days for the review!

1 hour ago, Arctic Cress said:

I bought this and Antiquia Lost in a PSN sale a few years ago, and ended up playing the latter game of those two back then. It was very underwhelming and I figured most Kemco games would be similar so I put this one off for a long time, only eventually getting to it here despite being downloaded on my Vita for a few years. It turns out had I played this one first that I might have had the opposite impression of Kemco's titles.

That's kind of a shame because Antiquia Lost is one of the weaker titles.  Glad you didn't let that put you off entirely and gave Dragon Sinker a shot because Dragon Sinker is a solid one that is far more reflective of the general level of quality you'll get.  I so love Kemco titles because they are fun little RPGs with nice stress free trophy lists.  Always a nice break from longer JRPGs with tons of missables.

• Like 2

@Fenrirfeather - Great review! I’m sad this game is only available on the VITA because my daughter would love that game! She is 7 and still plans to marry our dog when she grows up. I’m not sure any future partner of hers will be able to match the lofty standards our beloved Winston has set.

I purchased Good Dog, Bad Dog for her, but the entertainment factor in that game lasts for about 20 minutes. You can only barf and pee on so many people before it quickly loses its luster. 

• Like 3