this game is bad

koolskamp

so lets get right to the point this game has potential but missed the mark by 80 miles

graphics in this game are rly bad , like no joke city area reduces ur frame rate to 10 if ur lucky i actually felt sick after 15 mins

mechanics great ideas horrible execution i will prove this below

- no tutorial u get a truck u need to fill it and good luck after that

- for some reason when u reset ur truck ur trailer disconnects i thought no biggie ill get out and reconnect it i tried for at least 10 min but i couldnt reconnect it cause i needed to look at the coupler and i physically couldnt.

- dont get me started on the steering its horrible it rly drives like u are on a iceskating ring

- the menu's lag when navigating

i played this game for 1 full hour ok i rly want to like it but i cant 

i hope that this is a alpha version of the game or a joke cause this isnt even worth 5 bucks in it current state

Edited by koolskamp
spelling
  • Like 1

Hi

Well this game is a cheaper Euro Truck Simulator but with very bad support from developers.

1º- Wheel support- Almost None, no wheel costumization (forcefeedback, etc), forcefeedback is so strong that you can almost break the wheel.

2º. Suicidal IA, IA is very very bad in this game, Even when i was stopped in a red signal a NPC hit me. In a highway for 2 times a truck hit me and makes me spin.

3º- Graphics is ok for a game like this. Maybe better in the ps5 version that are gonna be releasing in a few weeks.

If the ps5 version is still this mess i dont know how they are gonna sell it if the players know the current  state of this game.

This game have so much potential but ruined by the above described, i have stopped playing it until a patch fixes IA and gives a better support for wheel like an option to reduce forcefeedback.

Yesterday i was able to duplicate my truck and enter the cabin of the duplicated truck  using the reset truck option.

Edited by observadorpt

6 minutes ago, observadorpt said:

Hi

Well this game is a cheaper Euro Truck Simulator but with very bad support from developers.

1º- Wheel support- Almost None, no wheel costumization (forcefeedback, etc), forcefeedback is so strong that you can almost break the wheel.

2º. Suicidal IA, IA is very very bad in this game, Even when i was stopped in a red signal a NPC hit me. In a highway for 2 times a truck hit me and makes me spin.

3º- Graphics is good, not very good but ok for a game like this.

This game have so much potential but ruined by the above described, i have stopped playing it until a patch fixes IA and gives a better support for wheel like an option to reduce forcefeedback.

Yesterday i was able to duplicate my truck and enter the cabin of the duplicated truck  using the reset truck option.

ets 2 came out in 2012 and this in 2021

thats all i need to say

16 minutes ago, koolskamp said:

ets 2 came out in 2012 and this in 2021

thats all i need to say

ETS 2 still have support.  Still this game even launched 2021 in ps4 are on PC from 2019 ,2 years and for what i see from videos still suffers with the BAD IA. 

Im not defending the developers i only hope they fix this mess, IA and wheel.  Graphics i think they can still improve. I think with the current graphics the game can run at 60fps but no, run at 30.

Edited by observadorpt