Similar games?

basil_flash

7 minutes ago, basil_flash said:

My friend and I completed this game the other night and had so much fun doing so. I know We Were Here Too and We Were Here Together are about to be released on the PS4, but are there any other games similar to this that anyone has played? We're dying to play something new! 

Hmm maybe a way out?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, basil_flash said:

My friend and I completed this game the other night and had so much fun doing so. I know We Were Here Too and We Were Here Together are about to be released on the PS4, but are there any other games similar to this that anyone has played? We're dying to play something new! 

The only game I can think of is Journey. But it doesn't have a Platinum trophy.

36 minutes ago, kenseizenkai said:

The only game I can think of is Journey. But it doesn't have a Platinum trophy.

Does that makes the game less good?

@basil_flash
my first idea is probably "Keep talking and no ones explode". It's a puzzle game for which you need 2 people to defuse bombs. Haven't played it myself as it's an VR game. "A Way Out" comes at 2nd place as it's a coop Action-Adventure and it requires 2 people to complete it but not at the same interactivity as We Were Here.

Journey doesn't fit, you can play it alone or with a partner and it changes very little. Great game though, don't get me wrong, but it's more walking through beautiful areas and less puzzle solving.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...