What do you think about Trophy set's trophy list?

platinumplayer12

3 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Do any of his trophy lists work? I feel like they are almost all unobtainable due to glitches

The Plague Road lists work just fine but the most of the other lists for the other franchises belonging to this developer are broken as hell.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Of course it is Arcade Distillery, lmao, Luc Bernard's head is wedged firmly too far up his own ass.

Thank god I'm not the only one who thinks this. I've had some interactions with him on Twitter and they haven't been good that's for sure. 

18 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Do any of his trophy lists work? I feel like they are almost all unobtainable due to glitches

The physical Vita version of this game released a broken mess with one area being unplayable. They patched it two weeks ago but it really shouldn't be unplayable on release, specially the fact it was physical release only being limited edition charging customers £35 for this.

The game itself i liked (despite the issues) , shame it's made by a crappy developer. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

Thank god I'm not the only one who thinks this. I've had some interactions with him on Twitter and they haven't been good that's for sure. 

The physical Vita version of this game released a broken mess with one area being unplayable. They patched it two weeks ago but it really shouldn't be unplayable on release, specially the fact it was physical release only being limited edition charging customers £35 for this.

The game itself i liked (despite the issues) , shame it's made by a crappy developer. 

Yeah, I got the kickstarter versions and have Skullpirates backed as well, just a shame that this is what we are getting as final Vita releases. Guess they'll sit on the shelf unopened