VirtualNight

Do draws count toward Infallible?

7 posts in this topic

Not long time ago I figured out that some finales have a hidden countdown, when it ends and more than one player is still standing, a win is awarded to each. Apparently each player sees themselves during the celebration, and each gets a crown. But, I'm curious if this counts toward a wins streak for the Infallible trophy.

Unfortunately no. They confirmed on Twitter that draws will only count toward your crown rank.

Basically if a final ends and there's multiple people left, the server doesn't record a winning ID for that particular game, which is why it doesn't count.

Edited by SlimSanta94

4 hours ago, SlimSanta94 said:

Unfortunately no. They confirmed on Twitter that draws will only count toward your crown rank.

Basically if a final ends and there's multiple people left, the server doesn't record a winning ID for that particular game, which is why it doesn't count.

Wow they actually accounted for this, pretty cool!

Someone asked on twitter this question, the dev replied saying that draws DO count for Infallible, but then someone else jumped in and said they don't, so I was wondering who was right.

On 18/2/2021 at 7:10 PM, SlimSanta94 said:

They denitely do, at least they did the first month of the game, since I was in the game my friend got the trophy. It was a draw in Fall Mountain and he actually didn't show up in the winning screen but still got it besides the crown.

I recently got 4 wins in a row, and on the 5th game I tied by timeout (end game screen didn't even show me but the other player, although the game awarded me a crown). I assumed streak was lost and continued playing for a few hours. Before getting off for the day I decided to just try my luck and relaunch the game. The trophy popped so from my experience, draws do count towards Infallible. 

yeah Draws do count as Wins.. for both infallible and the episode win related trophies..