Any Word on Servers?

uduc2late

Hey there,i see hitman 2 is on an 80% deal again which is great, and hopefully i can pick it up but i know there was a buzz of confusion when Hitman 3 came out, that the hitman 2 servers (multiplayers) would close or shutdown. its been like a month now and havent seen anything on forums, but has anyone seen/heard from the devs about anything regarding this subject, thank you!

• 2 months later...
8 minutes ago, Segimon said:

So which trophies would I need to go for first? I see a lot of threads about it but none of the threads mention exactly which trophies are unobtainable or will soon to be.

It's the three co-op trophies in the sniper maps.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎02‎.‎05‎.‎2021 at 0:21 PM, wernothere said:

I've started started hitman 2 two days ago and checked their website for the servers, seems to be online by looking at their site: https://hitmanstat.us/
still but finding people online on the "finding players" section to be long winded. Would it be easier to invite a friend to the sniper missions rather than wait for someone?

I got the multi-trophies last Sunday afternoon (CET). It´s not impossible to find a player but it takes time.
For Himmestein i had to wait like 40min till another player was found… after that i didn´t want to give up. In the end i waited almost 2h for Singapore and for Sibiria 1h.
The missions were over in like 2min but the wait for 3 trophies was around 4hours ?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...