Nerves os steel buggy?

Checked XBOX and Steam leaderboards too, and no one got achievement/trophy "Nerves of steel" since February 9th, so we definitely should report this bug. What you can do is to go on this link (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/228812/trophy-achievement-nerves-of-steel-is-bugged-since-the-9th-of-february#latest), register and leave a comment under my report that you have similar problem, your progress stopped, ect. This would definitely help to inform developers that they should fix it. Thank you in advance for leaving a comment even if you got this achievement/trophy!

• Like 1

I know I earned this trophy long long ago, but I’m doing my part and I sent a ticket to BHVR. Support team replied me, here are the relevant parts:

Thanks for contacting us about this achievement. I'm really sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. I've gone ahead and forwarded this report to our QA team who can try to copy the issue on their side and help work towards a fix. Your info should help a great deal :)

Unfortunately, we won't be able to give you a timeline as to when we can expect this to be fixed, but we promise that the team will get to work on this as soon as possible.

Again, we apologize deeply for the inconvenience. We hope you'll bear with us as the team work towards squashing this bug!”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...