Horrible screen tearing on PS5

psycho_clank314

21 hours ago, psycho_clank314 said:

What the hell is going on with this game on PS5? Massive screen tearing. I just got this for me and my kid to play and at first I didn't notice it but now that I did I can't unsee it. How has this not been fixed yet?

I've been playing this game recently on PS5 and not noticed any issues, if anything everything feels so much better than PS4, 60 FPS 4K support, I'd recommend trying to reinstall the game (if disc, sounds obvious, give it a clean). Last resort would be to probably do a system restore. If it still doesn't work after that you could open a bug report on bugs.mojang.com and see what happens.

31 minutes ago, Thisisnotharry said:

I've been playing this game recently on PS5 and not noticed any issues, if anything everything feels so much better than PS4, 60 FPS 4K support, I'd recommend trying to reinstall the game (if disc, sounds obvious, give it a clean). Last resort would be to probably do a system restore. If it still doesn't work after that you could open a bug report on bugs.mojang.com and see what happens.

This is so weird. The second time I tried it and I'm not having any problems with it tearing anymore. It's like there's a frame rate problem that randomly happens or something on the PS5 software. It's the only game I've had this issue with on PS5. Might just need a restart if it happens again. I noticed it's a pretty widespread issue if you go to the minecraft dungeon reddit.