Mostwantedtbest

Can I ask non-trophy related questions?

6 posts in this topic

Can I ask non-trophy related questions? I want to know the difference between the Arena Workshop Car Customizer and the Office Garage Car Customizer in Grand Theft Auto V and I was wondering if I'm able to ask that in the Grand Theft Auto V forums.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I can't see why not.

 

The forums are generally for talking about whatever you want as long as you're in the right board for it. It's just that the people you'll be talking to are trophy hunters rather than just GTA fans.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HelixNebula_x said:

Yeah I can't see why not.

 

The forums are generally for talking about whatever you want as long as you're in the right board for it. It's just that the people you'll be talking to are trophy hunters rather than just GTA fans.

This^

 

Provided you're not rude or ask about anything to do with hacking, you can ask anything you want :).

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Arena workshop you can upgrade weaponized vehicles , arena wars and "Benny Vehicles" also it is the only place to add colored headlights.

 

In Office garage workshop you can only upgrade ' Benny Vehicles '

Edited by MCH-MONOH7DRAT3
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MCH-MONOH7DRAT3 said:

In Arena workshop you can upgrade weaponized vehicles , arena wars and "Benny Vehicles" Also it is the only place to add colored headlights ,

In Office garage workshop you can only upgrade ' Benny Vehicles '

So technically Arena workshop is office garage without the colored headlights? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Mostwantedtbest said:

So technically Arena workshop is office garage without the colored headlights? 

No only in arena you can add colored headlighs , office is useless if you have arena workshop that does ALL types of vehicle upgrades (exept Opressor mk 2) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.