Tips for Prestige Gold Medals?

roosta_141

I’ve spent about 6 hours on the first sprint race (using the RSR with recommended tuning) and I’m still about 1 second too slow. 
Does anyone have some tips, especially for the fastest way to take corners? That’s where I lose most time I feel. 
Thank you very much in advance. 

• 2 weeks later...

I sincerely believe the best tips are :

- Find the right settings

- and keep trying

Some settings aren't good enough for some races, no matter how hard you try. I know this is frustrating, because sometimes you really are at ease with a setup, you're not far from the medal, and you think you just need to improve here and there to make it (sometimes it's true), but trust me sometimes you're too limited by your settings. The best would be to understand why and where your settings makes you lose speed, it's something I really liked to do, but if you prefer, you can simply take some settings on youtube from people who got the medals (they're not necessarily the best but at least you're sure they work with practice).

If you don't like or don't feel comfortable with some settings, recommended or not, just try new ones...

Edited by Salicylae
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Salicylae said:

I sincerely believe the best tips are :

- Find the right settings

- and keep trying

Some settings aren't good enough for some races, no matter how hard you try. I know this is frustrating, because sometimes you really are at ease with a setup, you're not far from the medal, and you think you just need to improve here and there to make it (sometimes it's true), but trust me sometimes you're too limited by your settings. The best would be to understand why and where your settings makes you lose speed, it's something I really liked to do, but if you prefer, you can simply take some settings on youtube from people who got the medals (they're not necessarily the best but at least you're sure they work with practice).

If you don't like or don't feel comfortable with some settings, recommended or not, just try new ones...

Thanks I really appreciate the advice!

I finally got my first gold medal but decided to take a break as I have other games I want to try out for now. 
But I know I will be back and keep chipping away at it :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No tips for the game but you might wanna drink some chamomile tea, it will help you to stay calm. ?

EDIT: Not helping, not helping at all. That moment when you have a perfect drift run and randomly a van spawns in front of you. And these trophies are bronze, freaking bronze... Someone should lock DEVS in a room with this game and not let them out until they complete this. ? 

This will bug my OCD but I'm out and I won't even complete the prestige challenges let alone all gold. Stupid DLC.  ?

Edited by elisir1986