Trophy Thoughts?

BradRedwoodFox

7 minutes ago, Eraezr said:

Are the missables tricky?

not really, you must do all "Friend request" and some are missable (sort of side quests) and you must cook 12 different dishes and it's missable beacause recipes are missable that's all

Edited by Emanuele97G
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

Is it okay to play this if you've never played Persona 5?

I've only put a few hours into Strikers so far so it may change, but I'd say you don't need to play P5, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't. You really should play P5 or P5R (P5R is P5 but with more content, but this game follows on from P5 rather than P5R, so it's up to you). 

So far, other than the main cast being there, the game plays pretty differently from P5R, and other than some small references to bosses and minor events, there haven't been any major spoilers of the main game. So pick it up if you really want to, but I would recommend playing the main game first. 

• Like 1

Also in Australia, and I have the Trophy Glitch thingy on my PS4, basically it won't save the info Locally AT ALL so I have to wait for the List to go Live on the Servers... Fuck sake Sony, they should have the lists up BEFORE release, it's not like it would affect anything. Not like the world is more than 1 timezone or anything ? better Patch this fucking Trophy Issue, it's only been like 8 YEARS

On 20-2-2021 at 3:56 AM, TheMutilatingOne said:

The trophy list still isn't synced with Sony's servers, still getting WS-37073 errors.  It's a pretty straightforward platinum.

That's been bugging me, too. I can share the trophy screenshots but I can't check the list on my account. Which is a shame, because I want to check them out in their natural habitat and not on a website (I do appreciate the list that OP has posted, but I need a bit more of a visual indication of what I have and haven't done)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biertje373 said:

That's been bugging me, too. I can share the trophy screenshots but I can't check the list on my account. Which is a shame, because I want to check them out in their natural habitat and not on a website (I do appreciate the list that OP has posted, but I need a bit more of a visual indication of what I have and haven't done)

Switch your console to offline mode, when you go to trophies it will say it can't sync to the servers and ask if you want to see the trophy data saved to your console, say yes & you'll then be able to view the list as normal.

It's not ideal having to do it like this but at least it becomes viewable then, just don't forget to reconnect to the Internet when your done.

Edited by ObsceneSociopath

3 minutes ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

Switch your console to offline mode, when you go to trophies it will say it can't sync to the servers and ask if you want to see the trophy data saved to your console, say yes & you'll then be able to view the list as normal.

It's not ideal having to do it like this but at least it becomes viewable then, just don't forget to reconnect to the Internet when your done.

Oh cool, I never knew about that. Thank you, does this also work on the PS5? (I am playing it on that)

24 minutes ago, Biertje373 said:

Oh cool, I never knew about that. Thank you, does this also work on the PS5? (I am playing it on that)

Off the top of my head, I can't remember sorry. I'm starting Scramble later so once I earn a trophy on it I can check then. I can view all my trophies with no issues while offline on the PS5 but those lists are already synced, I've can't try it properly until I start Strikers later.