Diablo 2 Resurrected

DrakeHellsing

I spent like years into closed b.net. Im guessing had 6 99ers and a lot of 9x. I’m hyped af. So I will be streaming this from the very first moment. Hopefully the trophy list is going to be rewarding true fans by including badass difficult ones. To get a char to 99 or maybe all of them. :-D I did the POE plat, which is still obtained by around 300 ppl. After years. So I am ready. :-)

Edited by Verwegenheit
  • Like 1

I've only ever played Diablo III: Reaper of Souls, which I really enjoyed (but the trophies were way too much of a grind to Plat). I always heard how amazing Diablo II is, so I might check this out at some point...already had Diablo IV on the radar. 

On 6/18/2021 at 10:55 PM, Viper said:

I've only ever played Diablo III: Reaper of Souls, which I really enjoyed (but the trophies were way too much of a grind to Plat). I always heard how amazing Diablo II is, so I might check this out at some point...already had Diablo IV on the radar. 

Diablo 2 is a masterpiece! 
it also cross buy so my guess is itll have two seperate trophy lists, one for ps4 and one for ps5 because i dont think ive seen a game yet that had a shared ps4/ps5 list, unless im wrong

Edited by Property_Damage

On 19/06/2021 at 4:55 AM, Viper said:

Sorry, wrong quote...

Don’t know if it’s a proof, but base.com open preorders . Don’t know if base.com send digital copies, but i always had physical games when i bought something with this website. 

Edited by zomba666

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

Beta access is cool but ill just wait for the full release

No need to start grinding when the progress will just be erased anyways

Data might not get erased as the beta covers the first 2 acts, so hopefully like some other betas the data will carry over to full game. And lets hope for auto popping on which ever version we don't play.

I've heard the Italian version of that video (there's Act II, too) and they were redubbed! Hopefully it'll be the same for other foreign languages. It was full of discrepancies back in the day (the Barbarian changed the voice shortly before AND after the end of Act IV with Lord of Destruction installed)

Looks like they removed TCP/IP mode though, bye bye LAN parties... and online-enabled Median XL mod on the remastered PC version :(

Edited by Lance_87