Diablo 2 Resurrected

DrakeHellsing

I'm a bit surprised there isn't a list out there somewhere already but all the sites only have placeholders it seems.

I'm expecting at least trophies for beating act V on normal, nightmare and hell difficulty. Probably a hardcore trophy or two. Maybe some other ones like getting the cube, assembling the flail, creating a runeword, etc.

Hoping for some class specific ones that aren't super obscure. Looking forward to playing this game again (although parts of me are a bit concerned the QoL upgrades in D3 are going to partially hinder this experience).

I also hope that level 99 isn't a trophy in this game. Closest I ever got in D2 was a level 97 Sorc. Especially considering that it seems like consoles won't have the /playersx command to use though I hope that's a feature that's eventually added. I think a good trophy that still takes a bit of effort to get would be to equip a complete class specific set (Immortal King, Tal Rasha's, etc.) as it's not impossible but still requires you to collect the complete set and get to a level where you can equip all the items.

17 minutes ago, gafpiratehook said:

9 hours to go and still no trophy list, is this a record or not? 1f605.png

Far Cry 3 Classic's trophies weren't on the server until after release if I remember correctly. At this point I assume we'll be waiting until launch to see the D2R trophies. 

Edited by Killbomb

Achievements are live on Xbox featuring...

Level 99 with a hardcore character

Complete Hell with all classes

Obtain a Stone of Jordan

Collect 20 ears (PVP)

Equip a complete set

Acquire a unique item from gambling

Defeat 10,000 enemies

Pick up 1,000,000 gold

Obtain the Standard of Heroes (Pandemonium Event)

Yikes

Full list linked below...

https://www.trueachievements.com/n47137/diablo-ii-resurrected-xbox-achievements

Edited by Killbomb
  • Like 4

Holy shit... Unless there are new XP methods in Resurrected, alone going from lv. 98 to 99 will be a 200+h coordinated 8-player grind... ? I mean, isn't it like 3'500 8-player Baal Hell-runs or something to go from 98 to 99 IF you get the killing blow? That would already be roughly 230h without accounting for downtime... 

And on a HC character no less ? 

We'll see in due time... Personally I'm looking forward to getting hooked again by this game :)  

Edited by Arcesius
  • Like 1

Just now, smattychew said:

Wow that's a monster of an achievement list. 99 on hardcore is absolutely gonna be a 0.1%

Which is a good thing, right now im trying to plat RDR2 and while that is a monster of a plat, it will not even be on my trophy showcase since somehow Worms Rumble trophies are more rare

• Like 1

Level 99 on a softcore would be bad enough, there's no players 8 command on console so that's going to take like 40,000 runs from 98 to 99.

I hope you can cloud save your character, no way is anyone going to survive 1000 hours on a hc without crashing or dying to bad rng.

Good luck to people going for both ps4 and ps5 stacks. Going to take years. 

6 minutes ago, smattychew said:

Wow that's a monster of an achievement list. 99 on hardcore is absolutely gonna be a 0.1%

Right. I'm planning on getting one, maybe two, softcore characters through Hell then calling it a day. Too many other games coming out...lol. 

Edited by Killbomb

Just now, Smash41 said:

This has cross progression and you can import your old save from PC to the new version.

So technically if you've already done the grind back in the day AND willing to buy it on PC and PlayStation you could get the platinum quick 1f602.png

Not really. You need to start a new character to have a cross progression. You cannot import a character that is not in the cloud, and old saves aren't.