Diablo 2 Resurrected

DrakeHellsing

4 minutes ago, NieSwiety said:

Not really. You need to start a new character to have a cross progression. You cannot import a character that is not in the cloud, and old saves aren't.

Yea I just re-read the FAQ, save imports is for Offline characters only.

Maybe I'm out of the loop but when did games start releasing trophy list the day b4 or the day of release? I always thought the list dropped a few days early. This trend is a bit annoying to say the least but anyway I was expecting a grind fest list so no surprise on that end.

• Like 1

I have played A LOT of D2 casually in my childhood. To the point that I'm probably sated for an eternity. Wasn't really excited for the remaster and seeing a trophy list like that... Maybe I'll take a game from a friend for a one or two runs. Not up for a such commitment. This is the trophy list for the really hardcore fans of the game. Yikes. 

• Like 1

I don’t remember leveling was that bad on Diablo III. Maybe in this Diablo II Ressurected, they slightly adjust the leveling curve to be more consistent with Diablo III. I hope so to be honest, I don’t know if I will have a such dedication for getting platinum if it requires 2000+ hours …

It took me 600h over 2 years to get Monster Hunter platinums. So 2000+ will be roughly 6 years lol I would have give up before haha

Hardcore Level 99...played a lot of Diablo 2, love the game, but I don't love it THAT much xD

I hope they really modify the rate in which you gain XP otherwise as the others stated...you're in for the grind of your life.

And not even mentioning the Hardcore part...in that blasted Kurast jungle act 3....oh the FUN!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MsVelvet said:

Maybe I'm out of the loop but when did games start releasing trophy list the day b4 or the day of release? I always thought the list dropped a few days early. This trend is a bit annoying to say the least but anyway I was expecting a grind fest list so no surprise on that end.

Im pretty sure one of the last Blizzard game releases had the trophy list uploaded to Sony days after the game was released. 

These things still rely on people doing something. It’s not all automated on a schedule yet. 

I actually thing it would be interesting if Sony didn’t reveal trophy lists on PSN until the games official release days as a matter of routine. People with early access to game would still be able to share them, but it would provide a little bit of suspense for some games. 

13 minutes ago, FlashbekBR said:

Wat?
It ran smoothlingly fine here on my PS4 Slim.

I guess ur eyes were closed while u played it xD. Rubberbanding Most times when u faces a lot of mobs in screen and when u tried to run away u got Ported back to mob spwans, 1-2 lag delays as well by huge screen activitiy. Its playable but best Version is too play on pc.

1 minute ago, Sagaan said:

I guess ur eyes were closed while u played it xD. Rubberbanding Most times when u faces a lot of mobs in screen and when u tried to run away u got Ported back to mob spwans, 1-2 lag delays as well by huge screen activitiy. Its playable but best Version is too play on pc.

Oh yeah, no doubt the PC version is the "definitive experience". All I'm saying is that I had no issues playing on my PS4.

If the level 99 trophy does take 2000 hours I'll plan on getting the Platinum by 2026 ?. D3 took me a long time cuz I got burnt out but kept coming back to it. I'm still excited to play it as I loved D1 on pc forever ago. Never played D2. Then played the dog piss out of D3 RoS. 

3 minutes ago, Super_Mep said:

If the level 99 trophy does take 2000 hours I'll plan on getting the Platinum by 2026 ?. D3 took me a long time cuz I got burnt out but kept coming back to it. I'm still excited to play it as I loved D1 on pc forever ago. Never played D2. Then played the dog piss out of D3 RoS. 

Multiply it by 2 (SC+HC ) :]

Edit: or 1x only if getting HC 99 will also unlock second trophy.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Multiply it by 2 (SC+HC ) :]

Edit: or 1x only if getting HC 99 will also unlock second trophy.

Im assuming only hardcore will be sufficient for the trophies.
Best case we can have 2 platinums this way (ps4 and ps5) since savegames are online.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Joepelus said:

Im assuming only hardcore will be sufficient for the trophies.
Best case we can have 2 platinums this way (ps4 and ps5) since savegames are online.

I can’t find any details about it. There are two versions of the game ? On PSN App, usually, it is noticed « PS4 & PS5 » but no mention here.

And I can’t find the game when I make a filter on « PS4 release ».

So it is really confusing …

Just now, Property_Damage said:

Two level 99 trophies and one is for hardcore

in all my years playing i never even got 1 character to 99, let alone a hardcore character to max level, just wow

that one trophy alone will be a platinum blocker for 99% of the people

everything else is pretty simple but those two trophies are beyond brutal

fuck activision and VV, seriously!

Cant blame them for making a grindy trophy in a grindy game to be honest.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Joepelus said:

I had a feeling in the pit of my stomach they would but was also leaning on towards the online experience, this game is a major online experience, so i figured they would rely on the ladder system, and with that only being 90 days, hitting 99 would almost be impossible before the seasons over, now you can just play non ladder for the trophies and itll just take forever, literally forever!

hitting level 99 takes thousands and thousands of diablo and baal runs, with max players in your game

sigh

just look up mrllamasc on youtube and find one of his videos about hitting max rank

2,000 hours was mentioned earlier in the thread

yeah, maybe

but thats just for 1 character at level 99

now we have hardcore aswell where if you die once, you have to start from scratch all over again

Edited by Property_Damage
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Joepelus said:

There's grindy and then there's 40,000 Baal runs to go from level 98 to 99. Like 1000 hours without dying as a hardcore which will involve playing careful at all times so you don't get 1 shot. There's no player 8 options either to speed up the xp.

You could be level 98, put 200 hours into level 99 and then die and have to start over.

A 99 softcore would have been hard enough, but hardcore seems insane. The only people who get this trophy will be people botting to 99 on pc and then transferring their character over to ps5 to pop the trophy. Which is stupid.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Deadvember said:

The only people who get this trophy will be people botting to 99 on pc and then transferring their character over to ps5 to pop the trophy. Which is stupid.

From gamers perspective, yes, definitely.

From marketing perspective, absolutely not, as you need to buy the game twice to do so …