Diablo 2 Resurrected

DrakeHellsing

Can i (if i buy both pc and ps4 version), play the whole thing, and do all requirements on pc, and the log in on my ps4, and pop the trophies?

It's because i wanna play with my brother, and he's on pc. But i also wanna do the trophies, so i would like to know if i have to play the thing twice, or if there's link between the console/pc and trophy pops.

11 hours ago, BansheeOwl said:

Anyone who has this can you confirm how lobbies and online parties work especially considering for level 99 grinds we want to group up ?

I'm a bit curious about this too. If it's anything like the original pc version then public lobbies may be inadvisable since pkers (player killers) could just freely enter and try to kill everyone.

On 24/9/2021 at 5:07 AM, ZealousZealot said:

I'm a bit curious about this too. If it's anything like the original pc version then public lobbies may be inadvisable since pkers (player killers) could just freely enter and try to kill everyone.

I don't think lobbies exist on console at the moment.

• Like 1

On 9/23/2021 at 7:26 AM, DaivRules said:

Im pretty sure one of the last Blizzard game releases had the trophy list uploaded to Sony days after the game was released. 

These things still rely on people doing something. It’s not all automated on a schedule yet. 

I actually thing it would be interesting if Sony didn’t reveal trophy lists on PSN until the games official release days as a matter of routine. People with early access to game would still be able to share them, but it would provide a little bit of suspense for some games. 

Ahh, ok. Then I am out of the loop. Was under the impression trophy list were released a few days b4 launch. Good to know

37 minutes ago, Presidaa said:

Where is there a good spot to farm high end gear?

I'm think about Tal Rasha set but i dont where to start farming.

I have a blizzard sorcerer (level 62 currently) and i am thinking about lack of damage sometimes. Hell difficult is a pain.

Mephisto and Andariel are your go to farming spots for gearing up. Farming them in nightmare is a good place to start to get geared up for hell. Between the two of them in nightmare, you can get four out of the five pieces of the Tal Rasha set. Unfortunately, the armor won't really be able to be farmed until hell where your best bets are Baal, Diablo, or Pindleskin. Pindle runs are definitely the fastest though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Presidaa said:

*Snip*

I am in the same boat as you: Played Blizzard Sorceress in NM but made contact with the first cold immunes in hell. This sucks.

Fun fact: The first really bad cold immune was the zombie champion in the Den of Evil: Lightning Enchanted (So no Static Fields work, my friend coluld not damage the enemy with her Lightning Javazon this way) and cold immune. 

Also champion was "extra strong", so he crushed the mercenaries hard.

Since I am not very much interested in farming speed I am thinking about respeccing into Meteorb, Blizzballer or another 2 elements build. Read a lot about these topics yesterday here, here and here.. 

For farming: The farming guides on this side provide the information how to farm a boss best and what the boss can drop: https://www.icy-veins.com/d2/ ==> Bottom of the top window. E.g. for Andariel: https://www.icy-veins.com/d2/andariel-run-farming-guide

Sidenote: Read in some boards that using Telekinesis on enemies can stunlock them.

Also when you need more info, look here: 

• Like 1