This game has actually made me hate question marks.

Sylvanticore

Until the collectables grind I have been enjoying this game, though now that the main story is out of the way I can see why the game has sadly lost as many players as it may have once had. Now I am doing the collectables I can honestly say the idea to make everything of interest on your compass as a (?) was a terrible design choice, the amount of times I've gone into a fight and saw that there was a (?) just to find that it was something I could harvest has annoyed me more than anything has in this game.

They should have made it so anything that was a collectable had a note symbol instead of everything being a (?), I tried to not follow a guide for a while to find the runes and saw a (?) leads to a chest just saddens me.

• Like 2

Its a shame how this game was handled..im playing right now and its base ideia would make such a fun game if bioware wouldnt had dick around for 6 years on pré production. I dont fully Blame EA on this one..in total bioware had 7 and a half years to put this game out. Its just not finished..i dont even consider it a rushed game..its just not done.

• Like 2