"Fundamentally Flawless" Trophy Glitched???

EmeraldEmissary

I finished the story today and have even done some extra war table missions, HARM rooms and the like and this trophy still hasn't unlocked. I even erased my save and started fresh and still nothing. I know that I have had to of killed 50 enemies by now. Anybody else have this problem with this trophy. I'm about to give up on the plat at this point.

UPDATE:

So I tried the following things and still the trophy hasn't unlocked.

1. Cleared cache on PS5.
2. Uninstalled and reinstalled game.
3. Deleted local save and started fresh (only played through story long enough to know that I got 50 kills).
4. When none of the above worked I repeated all steps and also unlinked my PSN from my SE account. 
5. Replayed through story again until I got to first Abomination encounter. Still nothing.

Been looking on PSNProfiles at the last few people that were playing and I've noticed that the 2 or 3 profiles I looked at also didn't have it unlocked when they (if they did what I did) should have gotten it. Possible trophy was glitched after latest update. ?‍♂️ I'm at a loss and as far as I can tell nothing else I've intentionally sought out trophy wise has been glitched. Everything but this one trophy has unlocked just fine.

Edited by EmeraldEmissary
  • Like 1

I've been trying for days to unlock this plus And That's How It's Done. 

I've completed many challenges as all characters which requires you to get 75 heroic kills but the 50 trophy hasn't unlocked. And that's how it's done I've tried so many times at the start of the game and even on another account and that didn't unlock.

Both trophies were last unlocked on the 11th and 13th February, so the last update must've glitched the trophies. 

Edited by AdamWolf86
  • Like 1

To add to this I think there may be a few more than the two mentioned above. Unless they've changed how they pop to only be able to unlock post campaign I should (I think) have unlocked the following:

• Trying on Perfection
  • Seeing Stars
  • More Important Things To Do
  • Fundamentally Flawless
  • The Best Around (Unsure on this one, I did the Cap Training room on Challenge IV without dying as some guides from around launch said this worked)

Not ideal

2 hours ago, CaptainPrizun said:

To add to this I think there may be a few more than the two mentioned above. Unless they've changed how they pop to only be able to unlock post campaign I should (I think) have unlocked the following:

• Trying on Perfection
  • Seeing Stars
  • More Important Things To Do
  • Fundamentally Flawless
  • The Best Around (Unsure on this one, I did the Cap Training room on Challenge IV without dying as some guides from around launch said this worked)

Not ideal

I tried to unlock most in the HARM training room but nothing unlocked until I played the War Zone missions. I used the mission where you have to destroy the turbines, can't remember the exact name, hope it helps.

Also some missions are limited to Difficulty II and I found a great video on youtube how to change it. Press up on the D-Pad to change to Kate Bishop missions where you can select whatever challenge level you like and press the d-pad again to pick whatever mission you want and the difficulty it set, unfortunately you have to repeat the process for every mission. It helps greatly for 30 Challenge III or above trophy. 

On 22/02/2021 at 3:35 AM, EmeraldEmissary said:

I'm in agreement with you 100%. That was my conclusion too. I've posted about this on Twitter, reddit and sent an email to SE. Hopefully the devs see one of them and get this fixed. 

I've done the same and the reply i got from customer support was that i just need to keep trying to do the trophy requirements. 

also I believe that when the ps5 version releases more people will notice that the trophy is bugged as fundamentally flawless can be earned near the start of the game

Edited by OJ_Warrior

4 hours ago, AdamWolf86 said:

I tried to unlock most in the HARM training room but nothing unlocked until I played the War Zone missions. I used the mission where you have to destroy the turbines, can't remember the exact name, hope it helps.

Also some missions are limited to Difficulty II and I found a great video on youtube how to change it. Press up on the D-Pad to change to Kate Bishop missions where you can select whatever challenge level you like and press the d-pad again to pick whatever mission you want and the difficulty it set, unfortunately you have to repeat the process for every mission. It helps greatly for 30 Challenge III or above trophy. 

Yep you were right, had to not be campaign or HARM missions to get the trophies to pop (except the two that were mentioned before)

You guys should report it on their Discord, that's what i have done. Do that here: https://discord.com/invite/playavengers

You need to react with a Avenger A before you can see al channels and be a member for 10 minutes. After that go to General-bugs channel and use their reporting format which is:

1) Description of Bug (Platform, Character, etc.)

2) Steps to Reproduce (if possible)

3) What Should Happen

4) What Happened

5) Screenshot or Video (if possible)

This is how my report looked. 

1) Both trophies "Fundamentally Flawless" (Defeat 50 enemies with Assault Heroic or Ultimate Heroic abilities) and "And That's How It's Done" (Defeat 10 or more enemies with a single Heroic ability activation) are busted and can't be earned.

2) Tried earning them myself, but no dice. Both trophies are busted.

3) Trophies should pop when the requirements are met

4) They didn't

5) If you check PSNprofiles you can see no one has earned them since Feb 11th and Feb 13th respectively.

Tried reporting it do CD's support via mail but only got this answer: 

Dear Customer,
Thank you for contacting us. We are really sorry to know that you are having issues unlocking "Fundamentally Flawless" and "That's How It's Done". The developers are aware of an issue that prevents from activating Heroic buffs when equipping gear and are currently working on a fix.

We have sent this on to be looked into further. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to help with this issue, but we will investigate it. Once we have any updates on the subject we will contact you via this email.

Thank you very much for reporting this issue and for your collaboration.

Kind Regards,
The Square Enix Customer Support Centre team

Seems they are not aware that the trophies are bugged. So reporting on Discord seems to be the best option so far. Hopefully i can get all other trophies before they patch this and most likely fuck up some other trophies.

11 minutes ago, AdamWolf86 said:

I found those name on exophase and updated them here. Maybe they earnt the trophies on the disc version and didn't update the game, I personally have the digital version.

Yeah i guess so. I started a new fresh game to see if i could get the trophies but nope..... Played until the Hulk part where you use his ultimate but no trophy...

Can you play this game offline? Isn't it online only?

You guys really should report this on their discord if we ever want this fixed. I'm not buying the physical edition just to get these 2 trophies...

Might see if i can borrow it from a friend or something. Have a feeling this will never get fixed and we will see another Anthem.

Edited by Quink666

4 hours ago, AdamWolf86 said:

I found those name on exophase and updated them here. Maybe they earnt the trophies on the disc version and didn't update the game, I personally have the digital version.

You cant play the game without updating it if you have the disc version. I tried that already by uninstalling the game and then disconnecting the internet. I was told by a friend that way back when the game launched they announced that the disc version went out incomplete and you would need to update it inorder to play. Idk if it had something to do with playing on a PS5 but as soon as I got to the title screen and pressed X it told me I couldn't play unless I updated.

2 hours ago, EmeraldEmissary said:

You cant play the game without updating it if you have the disc version. I tried that already by uninstalling the game and then disconnecting the internet. I was told by a friend that way back when the game launched they announced that the disc version went out incomplete and you would need to update it inorder to play. Idk if it had something to do with playing on a PS5 but as soon as I got to the title screen and pressed X it told me I couldn't play unless I updated.

I'm borrowing it from a friend tomorrow, will tell you if it works on PS4. From what i read you should not need to be online at all to play the SP campaign.

39 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

I'm borrowing it from a friend tomorrow, will tell you if it works on PS4. From what i read you should not need to be online at all to play the SP campaign.

You don't need to be online to play the game. I also played with my internet disconnected and it works just fine. I just think you can't play the game without an update. If it works on PS4 it'll probably be because you have to update it to.play on PS5. If that's the case hopefully they fix it soon because I don't have my PS4 anymore.

45 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

This is from the square Enix site. Can't be played without updating...https://support.square-enix-games.com/s/article/000001164?language=en_GB&game=avengers

• Like 1

Redid the first mission a few times after seeing this, tried the Hulk section about 10 times and no trophy pop for either so definitely still bugged (at least in that mission). Pure speculation but I have a feeling that the bug itself is related to when they made it so you can't grind assignments in HARM rooms anymore which I'm fairly sure I read is being reversed with the Clint Hawkeye content drop.

14 hours ago, EmeraldEmissary said:

This is from the square Enix site. Can't be played without updating...https://support.square-enix-games.com/s/article/000001164?language=en_GB&game=avengers

Can confirm this is true. Tried playing it on 1.0 and couldnt start the game.

On the other hand i have great news. I got a reply from a mod on The Avengers discord and she said: 

Hi - if you post this in the #general-bugs channel then it will be picked up by our community managers and sent to the correct team
Oh, I see you did already, and it looks like community picked it up already and reported it. Seems like they think it is solved in the upcoming patch release for Hawkeye

41 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Can confirm this is true. Tried playing it on 1.0 and couldnt start the game.

On the other hand i have great news. I got a reply from a mod on The Avengers discord and she said: 

Hi - if you post this in the #general-bugs channel then it will be picked up by our community managers and sent to the correct team
Oh, I see you did already, and it looks like community picked it up already and reported it. Seems like they think it is solved in the upcoming patch release for Hawkeye

Awesome only 17 more days to go...lol! We'll find out for sure when we see patch notes.