"Fundamentally Flawless" Trophy Glitched???

EmeraldEmissary

31 minutes ago, CaptainPrizun said:

Can also confirm And That’s How It’s Done is working now. Can’t speak for Fundamental yet but hopefully should get that in an hour or so!

Both trophies are working now. I got mine right now. I started a new game for both since i wanted to test and see if i could get the 10 kills with ult fast, by doing the first story mission when you play as Hulk. But you should be fine doing this on your old save aswell.

I just hope they havent fucked up another trophy in this patch now.

Edited by Quink666

Excellent news, I'll test it later and get the platinum, wonderful. 

EDIT - As I wasn't sure if the trophies would unlock on my current save, I started a new game and both trophies just unlocked and so did the platinum. I forgot how long it takes to get heroic kills without all the upgrades.... phew. 

Edited by AdamWolf86
Added.
  • Like 2

I also earned "And that's how it's done" yesterday (PS4). As for "Fundamentally flawless" still nothing. Did way over 50 heroic kills and still nothing. Played only warzones.

Edit: confirm both trophies work on current save. Also my 250 levels earned popped after 130 total hero levels. Lucky me.

Edited by AntiStaR_2049

UPDATE:

Both Fundamentally Flawless / And thats how it's done can be earned in your current save. You do not need to start a new game.

I recommend using Hulks thunderclap ability on the mission Secrets within (easiest difficulty).

After you save the first agent stuck in a tank you progress and need to defend 3 agents, as all the enemies spawn in use the ability, You should unlock and that's how it's done.

You can then die and reset the save so all the enemies respawn. Keep repeating until you earn Fundamentally Flawless