X2 + x3 completion stacks?

Kiwicrash

Any one know if the x2 and x3 completion pets stack? Im trying to get the raider trophy and have a x2 and x3 pet by the door so I can get this shit done quick. Cant seem to get raiders to spawn fast enough

Edit: Currently on 7 raider attacks will check back in and see if I get the trophy on my tenth attack

edit 2: didnt get the trophy on attack number 10, must not stack

Edited by Kiwicrash

Yeah unfortunately, they don't stack. Only the pet with the highest multiplier will actually take effect. And for the Raider attacks, you have to make sure the pet is in the exact same room that the last Raider dies in, otherwise it'll only count as one attack.

Btw, what's the fastest way to even get one of these completion multiplier pets in the first place? I've been playing the game for quite some time now and only managed to get a few pets for extra damage, caps and health recharge rate.

35 minutes ago, CrimsonMercury said:

Yeah unfortunately, they don't stack. Only the pet with the highest multiplier will actually take effect. And for the Raider attacks, you have to make sure the pet is in the exact same room that the last Raider dies in, otherwise it'll only count as one attack.

Btw, what's the fastest way to even get one of these completion multiplier pets in the first place? I've been playing the game for quite some time now and only managed to get a few pets for extra damage, caps and health recharge rate.

I mean, i like the franchise and the game was free so i had no problem investing in the one of the pet crates microtransactions, and ende up getting a 3x and 2x off of it. its really just RNG, I recall reading about a way to kinda save scum it but I didnt look too far into it since i didnt have the need to do so. 

11 hours ago, CrimsonMercury said:

Finally got the platinum, the best way I did it was just to buy one of the packs that give you pets and hope you get a x3 completion pet