Online Trophies

VELOCIOUS-VIPER

On 20/02/2021 at 7:20 AM, VELOCIOUS-VIPER said:

Can i still earn the online trophies from a physical copy? Is an online pass necessary? I remember you needed them for some of the dirt games but i was able to play online without them i think. If i play through PS now would i be able to access it online? Thanks!

Hello. Yeah,you need online pass for online trophy. ? I buy copy disk from ebay,but not get online pass. I the Uk store not avalible to get.

Only have free 48h online playing,but i think there is not enough time to get all online trophy.

I got the game from PS+ free games years ago and played for awhile back then and my online is currently working. Though there's no one online whenever I try so it might need to be boosted with a group who used to play the game. I don't know about PSNow but others have been saying you need the online pass.

13 hours ago, Dvst8u said:

i hadnt tried to play online for a few days , but now im the same as you are. maybe the servers have shut?

PSN is having issues on the last few days. All platforms have been affected, just google "PSN Status" to check.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...