MVPP [Mar 2021] [Win Prize] [Sign up closed]

So this is already Running with a leaderboard and all i have to Do is play games if i understand correctly? I think you can count me in because i'm curious which place i would take in Such a leaderboard :)

Does it mean all my trophies count or only the one i will get in this specific time in march? Is it possible to see the results on a specific URL or so?

27 minutes ago, Inuty said:

So this is already Running with a leaderboard and all i have to Do is play games if i understand correctly? I think you can count me in because i'm curious which place i would take in Such a leaderboard :)

Does it mean all my trophies count or only the one i will get in this specific time in march? Is it possible to see the results on a specific URL or so?

No, the screenshot above was just "dummy" data. 
The Leaderboard starts on 1 of March.

Correct, just play games and if they fit the requirement above they will be included.

For this contest, only the ones you take between 1/3 - 31/3, will count. Again if they fit the requirement above. But they all the leaderboard will also be presented shortly when they contest started. There will be an URL presented before the contest start.

Inutyyou have been signed up as the first player. Congrats! ?

1 minute ago, Jello said:

Sounds fun, count me in 

Nice! You have been added Jello
Great to see you again!

Edited by Stedde
  • Like 2

Well as promised i'm in.

So at the end the amount of :platinum: are counted for games in which i earned all trophies and which are rare enough? DLC included right?

Are the 2.000 points calculated by adding all trophies that exist in a game?

I'm currently working on two UR :platinum: but i expect to play both at least another 100 hours and i don't expect to finish them next month ?

Edited by Evil_Joker88

I'm in..

March will be annoying for me, but hopefully 2000p calculated isn't to steep of a target and Danganrompa 2 is eligible lol

After the February event, I will likely be under 100 trophies away from 15k, so Danganrompa 2 will be my focus on March..

A question: I understand that game to be eligible needs to be worth 2000 p, but for example, if a full trophy list is worth 2000 p, but we already got 99% of the trophies for a game and then get the platinum during the event, will it still be eligible for the event? (I'm talking personally of Flatout 4, and Persona 5 Royal, although, I think that P5R isn't worth 2000 p).

1 hour ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Well as promised i'm.

So at the end the amount of :platinum: are counted for games in which i earned all trophies and which are rare enough? DLC included right?

Are the 2.000 points calculated by adding all trophies that exist in a game?

I'm currently working on two UR :platinum: but i expect to play both at least another 100 hours and i don't expect to finish them next month 1f605.png

Lovely! :)

Let's see if I understand your question with my answer

By the end of the month, all the trophies (Platinum and all others you needed to get 100%. Not just the platinum) you have earned between 1/3-31/3 for games that:
1) has a platinum
2) you got 100% on
3) the game has a total value of points over 2000 p (based on the formula above)

DLC is not included. Since they are it's "own" game.

An example form your backlog, if you completed these two games during this contest:

We Were Here = 2 348 p (right now). This game would have been included.
36 Fragments of Midnight = 1 601p (right now). This game would not have been included.

Your two games with two UR will definitely make the cut if you manage to complete them! ?

11 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I'm in..

March will be annoying for me, but hopefully 2000p calculated isn't to steep of a target and Danganrompa 2 is eligible lol

After the February event, I will likely be under 100 trophies away from 15k, so Danganrompa 2 will be my focus on March..

A question: I understand that game to be eligible needs to be worth 2000 p, but for example, if a full trophy list is worth 2000 p, but we already got 99% of the trophies for a game and then get the platinum during the event, will it still be eligible for the event? (I'm talking personally of Flatout 4, and Persona 5 Royal, although, I think that P5R isn't worth 2000 p).

Nice!
I think Danganrompa 2 will make it. ;)

It will.
But your point you get for that game is that only 1% trophy (The plat in your example) you are missing.

2 000p is our way to sort out all the "easy" games. 
Your score is what you earn during the month.

Persona 5 Royal is only 1 941 p today, so it would not be included.

9 minutes ago, FinalFrank15 said:

I'm interested.

Does PS3 games count too?

Of course! ?
Always nice clean up those old backlogs.

I have added you Han_the_Dragon and FinalFrank15!

Edited by Stedde
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Stedde said:

Nice!

It will.
But your point you get for that game is that only 1% trophy (The plat in your example) you are missing.

Ok, ya, I understand that about the 1%, my question was mainly because I'm still focusing on backlog clean and wanted to make sure how that was going to be handled.

This way, I will just keep on my current track while working for the event too! (well, and I want to finish P5R after 15K trophies, but that's just a 40+ hours side track...)

Not surprised on P5R lol

On 2/20/2021 at 0:41 PM, Stedde said:

Lovely! :)

Let's see if I understand your question with my answer

By the end of the month, all the trophies (Platinum and all others you needed to get 100%. Not just the platinum) you have earned between 1/3-31/3 for games that:
1) has a platinum
2) you got 100% on
3) the game has a total value of points over 2000 p (based on the formula above)

DLC is not included. Since they are it's "own" game.

An example form your backlog, if you completed these two games during this contest:

We Were Here = 2 348 p (right now). This game would have been included.
36 Fragments of Midnight = 1 601p (right now). This game would not have been included.

Your two games with two UR will definitely make the cut if you manage to complete them! 1f609.png

Nice!

It will.

Of course! 1f642.png
Always nice clean up those old backlogs.

I have added you Han_the_Dragon and FinalFrank15!

I’m curious @Stedde do you have a program that takes all of that trophy information or do you have to hand jam it all in to find out the point value of an entire list?

4 hours ago, Otenko_the_sage said:

I’m curious @Stedde do you have a program that takes all of that trophy information or do you have to hand jam it all in to find out the point value of an entire list?

I have a small system in place that has evolved as I have run the contests.
There are some additional tools/services that help your game planning for contest that I might release also. 

Otenko_the_sage and DrEvilGuapo, you both have been addd.