MVPP [Mar 2021] [Win Prize] [Sign up closed]

An update.
Going forward in this contest there will be a automatic reload done of the Leaderboard/Score each day at the site, which will be released soon.
There will be a clock informing you when the next update is.

So you do not need to sit and wait for me in the future. ?

603394c4fe0aa9829c0da58c_Screenshot%2020

Edited by Stedde
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, cazcomp said:

Hi Stedde! So would this be that if we get a Platinum in March, we earn the points for that trophy and the ones leading up to it that were attained in March? Or just points for the Platinum?

Correct, all the trophies that lead you to the Platinum! ?
(But they total value of the game most be over 2000 p for those trophies to be counted.)

5 minutes ago, Stedde said:

Correct, all the trophies that lead you to the Platinum! ?
(But they total value of the game most be over 2000 p for those trophies to be counted.)

I don't suppose you have some easy formula, or are able to put on the leaderboard, a way to select a game and see how many points it would be worth?

7 minutes ago, cazcomp said:

I don't suppose you have some easy formula, or are able to put on the leaderboard, a way to select a game and see how many points it would be worth?

That service will be provided shortly to get the value of the games (not really there yet).
Which games are you wondering about? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Stedde said:

That service will be provided shortly to get the value of the games (not really there yet).
Which games are you wondering about? 

Oh, too many lol, I won't bother you with the whole list but your February challenge helped me look more at the games I have and what they're worth and I found out I have about 25-30 very achievable Platinums (4-6 hour stuff, not Ratalaika) so I could be set up super well for this challenge, or they could be too common. Sign me up for the challenge either way though, I've really enjoyed checking in and talking with everyone through February :)

3 minutes ago, AuburnDRM said:

I'll join in on this one too, thanks! Will this typically be the format going forward? 

Cool AuburnDRM you have been adde!

What do you mean by "format" ? ?
My plan is the run a couple of different contest during 2021(more info here Contest 2021 ).
The goal is the have a "better" and more automated service for all contest, some the new ones might be more manual before I know if they were fun or there were som interests for them.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Stedde said:

Cool AuburnDRM you have been adde!

What do you mean by "format" ? 1f642.png
My plan is the run a couple of different contest during 2021(more info here Contest 2021 ).
The goal is the have a "better" and more automated service for all contest, some the new ones might be more manual before I know if they were fun or there were som interests for them.

Oh, that's quite the roadmap! The multi month mystery maps are especially interesting. This will definitely help keep me motivated to work through my game list. 

• Like 1

We are getting closer to release and to start the contest. 
There is another feature, which is for you know where your score is coming from, you will be able to expand your score and see which games have accumulated your total score.
Hopefully you will find this useful!
60378c7bead4b57a6183feca_5_Screen_GameTitle.png

• Like 4

Can you double check if Light Fairytale Episode 1 is above 2000 points?

That's for me to plan the final days of the February event (I'm aiming at clearing Mission 3 with Dirt 4 and then "rush" through Light Fairytale for either 27 or 28 of the trophies for mission 4).

If Light Fairytale is over 2000 points, I will save the platinum for March.. 

I'm not a huge fan of strictly ranking contests, and I'm thinking of playing new games at my own pace instead of tackling the half-finished games in my backlog, but this will be a good way to track progress this month. Count me in :)

I'm still rushing to complete this month's final mission, starting to think I won't make it... I'll do my best, though.

Edited by Eblait
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Add me again, I will be playing games and I'm sure that I will get some points on the board.

I know that AuburnDRM will kill it as they are playing a lot of UR games.

You've figured out my plan! I guess it was pretty easy to guess. haha I've been doing a lot of non-plat games, but this will probably put more of my focus on platinums in general. It also really all comes down to how the 2k point cutoff will affect some more chill games. I feel like quite a bit will count--which is good, because I'd like to see a lot of people join in. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Can you double check if Light Fairytale Episode 1 is above 2000 points?

That's for me to plan the final days of the February event (I'm aiming at clearing Mission 3 with Dirt 4 and then "rush" through Light Fairytale for either 27 or 28 of the trophies for mission 4).

If Light Fairytale is over 2000 points, I will save the platinum for March.. 

Light Fairytale Episode 1i s currently 2 205p, so it would be included!

Psy-Tychist and Eblait you have been added!

Edited by Stedde

It seems to me that with the point differential not being that big, that means the most efficient way to grind trophies is just to play mid range games, e.g. games just hard enough to get above 2000 points, but no harder, because the extra difficulty of very rare trophies won't give enough points to make up for the extra time / effort put in compared to a mid-range game.