Can u auto pop the plat if you've done it on ps4

cbh114

i'm pretty sure people who had already bought everything are still unable to obtain the  "geared up" trophy, so until tgar is 100% fixed, i don't think the trophies would auto plat. the best thing to do is wait and regularly check the quickest 100% completion times of the worms rumble ps5 platinum. if someone got the platinum in 1 second that means it can be auto popped. 

As far as I know, you can pop some of the trophies on both versions if you do it in a specific way (like playing games on both consoles at the same time and triggering the trophies such as level 50 at about the same time), but some of the trophies don't work like that, so can't be popped twice. No autopop either, as far as I know.

And I've just been told by the community manager on their discord server that there are currently no plans to release a patch to make getting both platinums on one account possible. But they said they'll be passing my feedback to the team.

I asked it via DM's, and to sum up, this is the response I got:

"It's to do with how the stats are tracked via the Team17 account system in game, unfortunately you won't be able to unlock both platinums on the same PSN account...

...The scenario you are talking about is if you want to play on PS4 AND PS5. But it's not possible to get both platinums. I will let the team know the feedback, but there aren't any plans to release a patch to change this."

Edited by emboliformis

3 minutes ago, emboliformis said:

As far as I know, you can pop some of the trophies on both versions if you do it in a specific way (like playing games on both consoles at the same time and triggering the trophies such as level 50 at about the same time), but some of the trophies don't work like that, so can't be popped twice. No autopop either, as far as I know.

And I've just been told by the community manager on their discord server that there are currently no plans to release a patch to make getting both platinums on one account possible. But they said they'll be passing my feedback to the team.

I asked it via DM's, and to sum up, this is the response I got:

"It's to do with how the stats are tracked via the Team17 account system in game, unfortunately you won't be able to unlock both platinums on the same PSN account...

...The scenario you are talking about is if you want to play on PS4 AND PS5. But it's not possible to get both platinums. I will let the team know the feedback, but there aren't any plans to release a patch to change this."

awesome thanks dude for that

• 3 weeks later...

I submitted a ticket on the team 17 support page earlier today and this time I got a slightly more promising response.

"Thank you for getting back in touch with us.

Unfortunately, there is a known issue with some trophies not syncing between PS4 and PS5.
But please rest assured that the team is currently investigating this as we speak.

Thank you for your continued support and patience.

Regards,
Team17 Support"

• Like 1

14 hours ago, emboliformis said:

I submitted a ticket on the team 17 support page earlier today and this time I got a slightly more promising response.

"Thank you for getting back in touch with us.

Unfortunately, there is a known issue with some trophies not syncing between PS4 and PS5.
But please rest assured that the team is currently investigating this as we speak.

Thank you for your continued support and patience.

Regards,
Team17 Support"

Interesting

idk if that is something to be inclined about. Typically, support pages are ran by idiots that don't really have any basis to what they're doing or saying. but that is a very big assumption, as the only chat/ticket feature iv'e really partook in is with EA, and we all know about the magnificence of them....

Yeah they've been slowly, but steadily fixing the issues, so I sent the support a message about the stacking issue and that's the response I got.

I know that support system messages are no definitive evidence. But I'm kind of hopeful.

I rarely stack games anyway, but I had series completion on Worms, so I'd like to get the ps4 version done as well. I hope they'll make it possible eventually. 

Oh and by the way, today they've announced that the game will be released on switch and xbox too. No time frame yet, except "this year".

Edited by emboliformis

I don't know about you, but times like this is when I wish that Cross-Save was still a thing. I remember playing Games on Vita or PS4 and swapping them back and forth. At least it would make cross-platform trophies easier if there wasn't an auto pop.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/23/2021 at 4:52 AM, emboliformis said:

As far as I know, you can pop some of the trophies on both versions if you do it in a specific way (like playing games on both consoles at the same time and triggering the trophies such as level 50 at about the same time).

Maybe you mean something different, but you can't be signed in on 2 PS4s, or PS4 and PS5 at the same time, it logs you out.

• 2 months later...

@Kamil1987pro @Tezzet_Senpai

I checked their tweeter yesterday, everytime they put new content, someone ask about it, and the answer is always the same : 

If you did the plat on PS4 already, you can't get lvl 50 trophy on PS5, and they are not working on it :/ 

It's killing me, but they really don't care, the game is out for 7 or 8 months now, they just launch it on switch ... so I think we are screwed with this one ><

Edited by seblegamer

New patch today : 

Worms Rumble – New Arena and Out Now on Nintendo Switch, Xbox & Epic! | Team17 Group PLC

Don't know if they fixed trophies (no word about it, but at the end of patch note just a lazy "General bug fixes and improvements"

But i guess trophies are not fixed, cause they would probably put a word about it -_-

Don't know if we will eventually get this fix some day .. they really don't care at all about it :/ 

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 28/04/2022 at 0:52 AM, TheDarkKratos said:

Any news or word on the Devs fixing this so we can auto-pop the PS5 platinum?

I tried a last time with their useless support, here is how they consider this problem :

"Unfortunately, the trophy is not available on both platforms and therefore does not warrant 
a fix as there is no issue with the game."

I insisted more telling them it's not an ok behaviour .. but no ... for them it's normal :

"The trophy will pop on one console when played, there is no issue we are aware of where the trophy is 
not able to be achieved for example if played on PS4 solely, or PS5 solely. 

The trophy is not able to be achieved on BOTH PS4 and PS5. 
It is only available on one account on one console."

So yeah ... that's great, an other impossible platinum for me because of a crappy studio :) 

Edited by seblegamer

• 3 months later...
On 2022-05-06 at 9:37 AM, seblegamer said:

I tried a last time with their useless support, here is how they consider this problem :

"Unfortunately, the trophy is not available on both platforms and therefore does not warrant 
a fix as there is no issue with the game."

I insisted more telling them it's not an ok behaviour .. but no ... for them it's normal :

"The trophy will pop on one console when played, there is no issue we are aware of where the trophy is 
not able to be achieved for example if played on PS4 solely, or PS5 solely. 

The trophy is not able to be achieved on BOTH PS4 and PS5. 
It is only available on one account on one console."

So yeah ... that's great, an other impossible platinum for me because of a crappy studio :) 

Wow - this is unreal….

when i look for example at knockout city and one dev coming in this forum 2 help……..