Dont go for r6siege plat trophy! its not worth the time

I Just wanted to share my experience with r6 siege trophies, the game is alot of fun and most trophies unlock when requirements are met, however two trophies that refuse to unlock for me and alot of player are.

1. Full Roster: Details Play 10 rounds with each pathfinder Operator in Quick Match or ranked multiplayer, i have done this and got 10 round wins each with all pathfinder operators but the trophy has not unlocked i have started playing one by one on a loop and still no trophy (i will update if i pop it randomly)

2. Jack of all Trades: Details Win 1 round with every pathfinder operator in ranked. I have won 10 each on ranked still no trophy, i am currently looping each pathfinder op and trying to win the round or play it in hopes both of the trophies pop , this is very frustrating and it doesn't look like a patch is coming 

miickomadyoke_-  is my psn you will see i have well over the required rounds and wins for the trophies so maybe have a good think about going for it as i am currently regretting it.

I recently platted Siege and have seen a lot on the forums about the trophies not unlocking. Luckily for me I got most of the trophies pre-trophy requirements change but I did have some issues with some kill trophies. After reading a lot of posts, this is what I found.

Stats are reset seasonally so since I played sporadically I would lose my nitro cell and blinded kills, I had to get them all in one season to pop the trophies. 

As for the 10 rounds with each original operator, I saw a post that may explain the issue people are having. All 10 rounds for all operators have to be played in the same mode i.e. ranked or quick match. If you mix the rounds between the modes i.e. 4 rounds in ranked and 6 rounds in quick match it doesn't count. Again this is just from a post I read, I got it the original way back in year 1.

Edited by da-Noob123

1 hour ago, da-Noob123 said:

I recently platted Siege and have seen a lot on the forums about the trophies not unlocking. Luckily for me I got most of the trophies pre-trophy requirements change but I did have some issues with some kill trophies. After reading a lot of posts, this is what I found.

Stats are reset seasonally so since I played sporadically I would lose my nitro cell and blinded kills, I had to get them all in one season to pop the trophies. 

As for the 10 rounds with each original operator, I saw a post that may explain the issue people are having. All 10 rounds for all operators have to be played in the same mode i.e. ranked or quick match. If you mix the rounds between the modes i.e. 4 rounds in ranked and 6 rounds in quick match it doesn't count. Again this is just from a post I read, I got it the original way back in year 1.

nice congrats on the plat however i have played all the required rounds in ranked this season alone and to further it along i got 10 round wins each but full house still has not popped unfortunately.

8 hours ago, miickomadyoke_- said:

nice congrats on the plat however i have played all the required rounds in ranked this season alone and to further it along i got 10 round wins each but full house still has not popped unfortunately.

Thanks ?

Did you die in any of those round wins? Maybe you have to survive the round and not just win it. What really sucks is it has to be done in ranked where they can be voted out and become unplayable. Good luck!

On 2/21/2021 at 7:11 PM, da-Noob123 said:

Is that seasonal reset still apply to quick match? That's all I play and I'm only like level 20 so I can't even play ranked yet. I hope not it'll take me forever if it did haha

22 minutes ago, Super_Mep said:

Is that seasonal reset still apply to quick match? That's all I play and I'm only like level 20 so I can't even play ranked yet. I hope not it'll take me forever if it did haha

I believe so, I got all the ranked stuff years ago under the old requirements and only played quick match afterwards because I was so rusty. The grief you get with randoms on ranked wasn't worth playing so I stuck to the kiddy league lol. Over the last 5 years I played it off and on for a few days but this past Christmas I dedicated a solid week to it and was able to get the required kills: nitro, blinded, penetration, and the dreaded meat wall. I used Pulse for nitro and Blitz for blinded/ meat wall. Penetration Kills when and wherever possible - once you start thinking how can I do this things start clicking. Blitz is awesome once you know how to use him.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Super_Mep said:

I was so bad with blitz haha but I was having good luck setting the defuser using him so to get that trophy I'll probably keep using him

I looked online and found a guide on Reddit, a user made a post on how to use him and how to kill him in another post. Once I followed his advice he became a very enjoyable operator. 

On 21/02/2021 at 9:11 PM, da-Noob123 said:

Stats are reset seasonally so since I played sporadically I would lose my nitro cell and blinded kills, I had to get them all in one season to pop the trophies

It is impossible to be 100% sure, but I really don't think this is true. I also play sporadically, like 1-2 days each month and got the grenade, nitro, penetration and claymore elimination trophies. And these 10 kills each were definitely not all in one season.

10 minutes ago, otaviooo9 said:

It is impossible to be 100% sure, but I really don't think this is true. I also play sporadically, like 1-2 days each month and got the grenade, nitro, penetration and claymore elimination trophies. And these 10 kills each were definitely not all in one season.

Quite possible you are correct. I typically came back after big updates so perhaps that is what wiped my stats.

The stats in this game are so scarce IMO, 5 years and still no stat showing how many kills I have made against blinded enemies. SMH, I am surprised there is not one section in the menu dedicated to stats, no I have to go to each individual operator or go online to check the bare bones stats. Tangent over.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, otaviooo9 said:

So today I got the get 10 bomb match wins and the season just ended so this trophy specifically isn't affected by a season ending/resetting stats. 

I really think just ranked stats get reset. So perhaps if you had some progression in ranked that could be wiped out? I only play quick match. 

• 4 months later...

Does anyone know if penetration kills for the "That Bullet Pen..." trophy are reset every season? I came back to the game after years and according to the Tracker Network app I have 215 penetration kills. I got one just now to see if this would kick the game into checking them and giving me the trophy, but no luck. This is one of my two remaining trophies (other one just requires me to equip attachments, no idea how I don't have it already) and if I have to give up here my heart will be broken, but I'm having such a struggle getting penetration kills I might have to give up on it if there's no way to boost it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2021 at 0:22 AM, manutdfan234567 said:

Does anyone know if penetration kills for the "That Bullet Pen..." trophy are reset every season? I came back to the game after years and according to the Tracker Network app I have 215 penetration kills. I got one just now to see if this would kick the game into checking them and giving me the trophy, but no luck. This is one of my two remaining trophies (other one just requires me to equip attachments, no idea how I don't have it already) and if I have to give up here my heart will be broken, but I'm having such a struggle getting penetration kills I might have to give up on it if there's no way to boost it.

siege trophies are a mess since they changed them, I'm guessing just keep trying bullet penetration until it pops is the only way, try using pulse and iq as they can see people through the walls

On 21.7.2021 at 11:14 AM, miickomadyoke_- said:

siege trophies are a mess since they changed them, I'm guessing just keep trying bullet penetration until it pops is the only way, try using pulse and iq as they can see people through the walls

Not that hard to get

Got it without trying

On 13.7.2021 at 1:22 AM, manutdfan234567 said:

You can boost them

On 7/13/2021 at 1:22 AM, manutdfan234567 said:

I tried to get the plat since release, stop for a few years due to bullet pen and the pve trophies (that they change) and I'm sure I didn't have to do the 10, maybe contact support since its possible the game flagged you as already having the trophy.

On 2/21/2021 at 0:23 PM, miickomadyoke_- said:

I Just wanted to share my experience with r6 siege trophies, the game is alot of fun and most trophies unlock when requirements are met, however two trophies that refuse to unlock for me and alot of player are.

1. Full Roster: Details Play 10 rounds with each pathfinder Operator in Quick Match or ranked multiplayer, i have done this and got 10 round wins each with all pathfinder operators but the trophy has not unlocked i have started playing one by one on a loop and still no trophy (i will update if i pop it randomly)

2. Jack of all Trades: Details Win 1 round with every pathfinder operator in ranked. I have won 10 each on ranked still no trophy, i am currently looping each pathfinder op and trying to win the round or play it in hopes both of the trophies pop , this is very frustrating and it doesn't look like a patch is coming 

miickomadyoke_-  is my psn you will see i have well over the required rounds and wins for the trophies so maybe have a good think about going for it as i am currently regretting it.

I loved it , enjoyed it, platinumed it, it's fuckin awesome, it's very much worth ur time. If u r badass online player u will fucking love it. 

• Like 3