Tales from the borderlands DG?

shai_sr12345

48 minutes ago, brunorossin said:

There's two trophy list. One for blu-ray and the other one for digital copy. I think DG version is the digital.

This^

The original Digital only stack (marked as DG on this site) was delisted 2 years ago and is no longer available. The current Digital release shares the PS3 Digital/PS4 Retail list. Also note the Chapter 2-4, 2-5 and 2-6 trophies were glitched by the 2.0 patch so no longer pop in the order they're supposed to.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

This^

The original Digital only stack (marked as DG on this site) was delisted 2 years ago and is no longer available. The current Digital release shares the PS3 Digital/PS4 Retail list. Also note that the Chapter 2-4, 2-5 and 2-6 trophies were glitched by the 2.0 patch so no longer pop in the order they're supposed to.

OK thank you

• 1 year later...
6 minutes ago, BaseLuna429 said:

I got the platinum of the digital version but I also have the bluray because it was given to me. So can I get another platinum?

I believe the DG tagged list is from the delisted version which you can no longer obtain (and which was once a PS+ game), while the other list which this forum is from can be obtained from either the PS3 version, the PS4 physical version, or the relisted PS4 digital version. So if you have the platinum from the list tagged DG, then you can get another platinum from the PS4 disc.

DG tagged list: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3188-tales-from-the-borderlands/

Other list: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3202-tales-from-the-borderlands

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Happyrinx42 said:

The wrong order is for DG Version in 2.0 no ? 

I have the Version PS3/PS4 trophy

It affects both the digital and retail versions with the 2.0 patch installed but the stacks are as follows:

PSN PS3 Digital/PS4 Retail/PS4 Digital Re-Release - all of these share the same list.

PS4 Digital - Delisted

Unless you have the OG PS4 Digital release from before it got delisted, there's no way to legitimately stack this game any more :(.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, aurel-92 said:

I have a code in the PS5 box of NTFTBL. 
Which list of trophies is concerned (on PS4) by the code of TFTB ?

You get this one so no extra stacks: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3202-tales-from-the-borderlands. The other list is for the delisted version that was pulled after the devs went bankrupt so is no longer obtainable by legit means.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typos.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
46 minutes ago, AMKrishnan said:

Any fix for this? I got the code with New Tales from the Borderlands and because it's digital it forces the V2.0 to download/ 

Unless you want to use the proxy server exploit to download an earlier version so the trophies pop normally, you're stuck with it as is. As for getting the other stack of TftB, you're outta luck like everyone else is :(.

7 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Unless you want to use the proxy server exploit to download an earlier version so the trophies pop normally, you're stuck with it as is. As for getting the other stack of TftB, you're outta luck like everyone else is :(.

Ah man that sucks big time!! I played the game many years ago on PC and thought it'd be nice to earn the trophies on my PSN given it came with New Tales Deluxe edition. :( Do you think it could get fixed? Or has it been so long that it's unlikely now?

Also what's this proxy server exploit? I'm guessing it involved a jailbreak?

7 hours ago, AMKrishnan said:

Ah man that sucks big time!! I played the game many years ago on PC and thought it'd be nice to earn the trophies on my PSN given it came with New Tales Deluxe edition. :( Do you think it could get fixed? Or has it been so long that it's unlikely now?

Also what's this proxy server exploit? I'm guessing it involved a jailbreak?

1: There's no chance at all of this problem being fixed.

2: It's this and it's perfectly legal under site rules: 

12 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

1: There's no chance at all of this problem being fixed.

2: It's this and it's perfectly legal under site rules: 

Hey thanks. I'll try it but giving it a quick read it says it won't work on PS5.

Something else I wanna clarify - is it possible to get all trophies under this issue? You said in an earlier comment that the platinum is fully obtainable - it's just that some episode 2 trophies unlock in a different order 

So far I've played chapter 1 of Episode 1 and I'm maybe halfway through chapter 2. I didn't get any trophy for chapter 1. Will it unlock later? Or is that something you haven't heard of? I just don't want to do episode 1 and find out no trophies unlock. 

All trophies are fully obtainable but some pop late/out of sequence and others early so please see my Guide for details :)https://psnprofiles.com/guide/15022-tales-from-the-borderlands-trophy-guide

The retail version uses this list so as an alternative, you get that one and play unpatched by not downloading the update since it's not on the disc.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

37 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

All trophies are fully obtainable but some pop late/out of sequence and others early so please see my Guide for details :)https://psnprofiles.com/guide/15022-tales-from-the-borderlands-trophy-guide

The retail version uses this list so as an alternative, you get that one and play unpatched by not downloading the update since it's not on the disc.

Okay thanks. But all I'm seeing is stuff relating to episode 2 trophies. While you've said all trophies are obtainable, Are you definitely sure that if I play the rest of episode 1, I'll get the trophies? I haven't seen anything relating to others not unlocking trophies in episode 1 - it's just episode 2 

Just want to be 100% sure before playing the rest of the game you know?