PlayStation 5 Trophy Sound Effects (Platinum & Non-Platinum) [Video]

GothGirlMaxine

1 minute ago, LaxmiNarayanan said:

I logged in just to like your post which in a way rewards your effort and motivates you further. Rare to see people paying attention to finer things. The mainstream is all about numbers and figures, lack of attention to detail is the new norm in all walks of life, not just the gaming industry.

Thank you dude! Much appreciated. I like to be observant to the small things that others overlook. Plus, say if someone was looking for a sound effect of the PS5 trophy pop to use in a video, they can search for it and see this video and it would be of help to them. That's the purpose of my work, to help benefit others and educate people on things they might not know. 

Regardless, I appreciate you taking the time to come and have a look at my work. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Good job, I gotta say that I've waited the last decade for any kind of actual improvement in the trophy sound from Sony. An actual fanfare to the end of the road. Your platinum sound is nice. Two thumbs up.

Thanks dude! Some people have said the PS4 one is better, but it's subjective I think. Just so I know we're on the same page, the sounds in those videos are the actual trophy pop sounds on PS5, I didn't make them, I simply made the short videos in the hope that others might find them beneficial, like for example if someone wanted a PS5 platinum sound in a YouTube video without any other background noise, they could look at my video and think "yes that is exactly what I need!" so they can use it and share it with other people if they so wish.

So glad they finally added a new sound for platinums.

I remember when I was trying to get my first platinum, and was hoping something different would happen.

Was very disappointing when it popped just like any other

Edited by DesmaBR
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, cameronalan said:

great stuff

Thanks dude!

3 hours ago, DesmaBR said:

So glad they finally added a new sound for platinums.

I remember when I was trying to get my first platinum, and was hoping something different would happen.

Was very disappointing when it popped just like any other

Honestly, me too! It was a surprise to see it as a new feature. Oh and better yet, earning a PS4 game's platinum on PS5 creates the same sound as a PS5 platinum, so that's a nice bit of trivia too. 

I did see people saying that the PS4 sounds were better but given how different the PS5 is, it's good to have a change imo, we had the same trophy sound for like 12 years, so a change is welcome sometimes.

6 hours ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Thanks dude! Some people have said the PS4 one is better, but it's subjective I think. Just so I know we're on the same page, the sounds in those videos are the actual trophy pop sounds on PS5, I didn't make them, I simply made the short videos in the hope that others might find them beneficial, like for example if someone wanted a PS5 platinum sound in a YouTube video without any other background noise, they could look at my video and think "yes that is exactly what I need!" so they can use it and share it with other people if they so wish.

Oh ok, I didn't get that the isolated sound is the current one because as you said most times there's a lot of noise while the platinum pops, still waiting for a fanfare sound though.

22 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

Oh ok, I didn't get that the isolated sound is the current one because as you said most times there's a lot of noise while the platinum pops, still waiting for a fanfare sound though.

Oh yeah, but I turned off the game sounds and music to isolate the trophy pops more easily when I recorded the sounds. I hope that clears things up :)

22 hours ago, lewy_your_pic said:

I think these sound effects are better. only problem i have is that they’re quiet for me when they are normally fine on ps4. think this is something that should be changed as i nearly make out the plat noise at some cases 

Yeah, I will agree on that tbh, it is quieter than PS4 trophy pops but perhaps Sony could implement a notification volume, like if you want trophy pops to be louder or quieter or mute completely and just have the visual effect. Now there's an idea!