HIGH PRESSURE SITUATION: READ

greenkaos1226

Servers close for this game 5/31/2021 as mentioned before. But this particular trophy is time sensitive. You must earn it on the same day as a WWE payperview.

there are events today 2/21/2021, 3/21/2021, wrestlemania 4/10-4/11/2021, and one last event in may. That means after today there are VERY FEW chances to get this trophy.

the guide is helpful for how to get it but there are some things I noticed from reading other consoles versions. I got the trophy today within an hour of starting the game for the very first time with limited experience on wrestling games at least in a long time.

1. you can buy your way into the payperview intro match with in game currency. Some versions of the game have currency pre-loaded. Each event has different entrance costs 

2. you do NOT have to start playing matches early in the week. If you wanted to wait until the day of the pay-perview you can. Then just play each match in succession. But MUST play the main event the same day the actual event takes place. Notice trophy earner dates match event dates.

3. you need to go into the area where you create a character both genders. After creating, tab over to road to glory and there you’ll see the matches for the pay-perview. 

4. MOST IMPORTANT. As of today at least, you do NOT need to win the main event match. It must be a bug in the trophy. I purposefully lost by pin fall and after hitting exit, the trophy popped for me.

5. leading up to the main event match you can cheese the wins. If it’s a singles match, you can win by count out. If it’s triple threat, check if there are DQ. If there’s not you can use weapons and cheese the win there. Using both of these methods I won both qualifiers in 10 minutes. 

I just earned the trophy today, elimination chamber main event against sheamus, Jeff hardy and Kofi in fatal 4 way match. Condition earn 70 stars , which u can earn easily from my player tower, play the easy one the first step, u have unlimited finishers.USE it to quickly earn 3 stars then lost the match DON'T WIN, replay it again again untill u have 70 stars. Then beat the first elemination chamber match against asuka, then second elimination chamber match triple threat against lashley, Lee. Only 6 hours left at this time of posting. Do it quickly ☺️☺️

• Like 3

4 hours ago, U_mad_bro7778 said:

Just an FYI, you can also self boost the 50 road to glory wins on these events. No need to get a boosting partner or a second console involved. Just kept cheesing the first match and manage to get the 50 wins.

That’s also a very good point. Thank you for the additional info! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/22/2021 at 8:21 AM, U_mad_bro7778 said:

Just an FYI, you can also self boost the 50 road to glory wins on these events. No need to get a boosting partner or a second console involved. Just kept cheesing the first match and manage to get the 50 wins.

How's that?

Are you able to select the first match repeatedly? 

7 minutes ago, greenkaos1226 said:

You must go back to the road to glory menu each time you finish the match aka do NOT use rematch. But yes that should work. 

Cool i'll have to give that a shot here when Fastlane PPV events are open, this is the first WWE game i've played since like SMackdown vs Raw 07 so i'm still learning the ins and outs of everything lol

44 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Cool i'll have to give that a shot here when Fastlane PPV events are open, this is the first WWE game i've played since like SMackdown vs Raw 07 so i'm still learning the ins and outs of everything lol

For sure. Definitely get a good handle on the controls in exhibition matches. Then you can dominate the CPU in the matches when you go to cheese them. I did it with only a 58 OVR created character. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, greenkaos1226 said:

You can abuse weapons though to make the match pretty easy.

Please note that this trophy set (the 10 and 50 wins) seem very buggy as well. The info I grabbed about it I accumulated through testing on an alt and also the XBOX forums. The consensus seems that playing your 50 matches ON PPV day seems to be the most effective way of using this ‘solo’ method to get the wins. By repeating the PPV matches against the CPU  NOT USING REMATCH. The high pressure trophy though, works exactly as the guide I wrote states. Win or lose it WILL unlock for you. 

21 hours ago, greenkaos1226 said:

Please note that this trophy set (the 10 and 50 wins) seem very buggy as well. The info I grabbed about it I accumulated through testing on an alt and also the XBOX forums. The consensus seems that playing your 50 matches ON PPV day seems to be the most effective way of using this ‘solo’ method to get the wins. By repeating the PPV matches against the CPU  NOT USING REMATCH. The high pressure trophy though, works exactly as the guide I wrote states. Win or lose it WILL unlock for you. 

UPDATE: it seems that doing matches after midnight CST seems to bug the match counter for the 10 and 50 wins. Best to get your wins as early as you can in the day to avoid this. 

If you are using the PPV method today the method I mentioned above will work for the wins. You just need to do them backing out to the road to glory menu each time and make sure you do the wins prior to 00:00 CST to be safe. This game’s buggy online trophies do not help how badly it was received. Please reach out to me if you need help.