Sacred 2 - question regarding new vs used copy

voodoo_eyes

So, I've been thinking of picking up this game for ps3, but I'm considering buying it second hand. The cheapest new version of the game I can find is 50 quid, which is a tad steep for a game that's been released for a few years now.

Now my question is the following, does it have some sort of online activation as in registration or something along those lines which would prevent me from playing it if I buy it used?

I ask, because I own the pc version and that one does indeed have an online activation. (Mainly to avoid illegal copies in this case)

So, I've been thinking of picking up this game for ps3, but I'm considering buying it second hand. The cheapest new version of the game I can find is 50 quid, which is a tad steep for a game that's been released for a few years now.

Now my question is the following, does it have some sort of online activation as in registration or something along those lines which would prevent me from playing it if I buy it used?

I ask, because I own the pc version and that one does indeed have an online activation. (Mainly to avoid illegal copies in this case)

No the game doesn't has an online pass. It was released before that crap was invented for the consoles, so you can buy it used.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Should I get ps3 copy of sacred 2 and even know I 360 version just wondering if ther any difference in the two version for console

Both versions runs 1080p native,25fps in average and a lot of screen tearing(360 has less screen tear)