Hello :)

Tendo-Sennin

Hello everybody,

I am the new one here. :) I am 24 years old and I love to hunt trophies. Right now, I am studying economics in germany. English is not my first language, so there might be some mistakes in my grammar. :D

I hope, that we have a good time together. For now, this was all I wanted to say about me. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir_Bee said:

Welcome to PSNP.

Don't worry about your English, it is already better than many who have it as their only language.

What types of games do you enjoy most?

Thank you, I really appreciate that! :) Good question, I think Shooter games and you? :D

1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Welcome!

Nice trophy list - btw :)

Also - English is my first (and only) language, and I still make more mistakes in my grammar before breakfast than you are likely to in a day 1f602.png

Thank you, but your trophy list is really stunning! 

Haha, I am not sure about that. :D

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Tendo-Sennin said:

Thank you, I really appreciate that! :) Good question, I think Shooter games and you? :D

Personally there isn't really a genre I hate, I am happy to at least try a wide variety of games.  I would say that RPG, FPS (or third person) and strategy are likely at the top of the list.  Fighting and rhythm games tend to be closer to the bottom.  I do still enjoy both of those, but I am terrible at them, so they become un-fun rather quickly.  But Sir Bee, I hear you asking, isn't Amplitude a rhythm game?  Yes, hence the I do enjoy the games, but as you can see, progress is very slow lol.  I am nearing the end of my ability in that game, but Mrs Bee is still having fun, so we boot it up every once in a while and try a new song.

I just took a quick look at your trophy list.  You have a good collection in there.  Is your completion so high on purpose, or did it just happen to work out that way?  I personally haven't really cared much about my completion rate in a long time, as I want to be able to try new games, and more importantly, stop playing them if they get boring.  That being said, I am always impressed to see accounts that are 90% and higher.  

Edited by Sir_Bee

2 hours ago, Sir_Bee said:

Personally there isn't really a genre I hate, I am happy to at least try a wide variety of games.  I would say that RPG, FPS (or third person) and strategy are likely at the top of the list.  Fighting and rhythm games tend to be closer to the bottom.  I do still enjoy both of those, but I am terrible at them, so they become un-fun rather quickly.  But Sir Bee, I hear you asking, isn't Amplitude a rhythm game?  Yes, hence the I do enjoy the games, but as you can see, progress is very slow lol.  I am nearing the end of my ability in that game, but Mrs Bee is still having fun, so we boot it up every once in a while and try a new song.

I just took a quick look at your trophy list.  You have a good collection in there.  Is your completion so high on purpose, or did it just happen to work out that way?  I personally haven't really cared much about my completion rate in a long time, as I want to be able to try new games, and more importantly, stop playing them if they get boring.  That being said, I am always impressed to see accounts that are 90% and higher.  

Haha, really cool! :) You have also a nice trophy collection.

I am trying to get 100% in all my games, I see that as a personal challenge. It never gets boring for me, because when you do boring things for a trophy, such as grind to a certain level or collect specific items, I am always listening to music or I am watching some videos to educate myself. :)