Predator Challenges: Your Tactics

The Predator challenges were one of the reason I kept going back to Arkham Asylum. I'm just wondering how you guys handled the challenges, especially the Extreme variants.

My personal attack plan was to confuse the hell out of the guards. My favourite plan of attack was to use the sonic batarang, get a guard to go to it and let it explode. As the other guards are running to him, I pick of the one furthest from the rest and set a trap of explosive gels around him. If not, hide in the grates/vents until I can grapple up to the gargoyles or another area.

How did you guys handle the Predator?

well, for the first ones (non-extreme) i went for the medals, and otherwise i would just sit on the gargoyles and use inverted takedowns/silent takedowns....nothing better than tying up a guy, then dropping him on a buddy lol

for extreme...i hid in the place that allowed me to access to most of the room (as in vents, on top of shelves, etc.) OR i hid in the central area where i could see everything...and just did what worked.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Can someone please tell me how its possible to get 282 million points in a freeflow? lol
I just want to make the bare requirements and I can hardly get 20 000 and then I see the leaderboard... 

I am trying to get as many different types of hits in a combo as well as making the combo as large as possible. I can get up to 10k some rounds.

Is there something I am doing wrong?