Abby_TheLastofUs

Free on PSN starting March 1st

93 posts in this topic

Just had to be a previous and current PS Plus game. This just marketing for the new one coming out. 

8 minutes ago, Gr4de_04 said:

I doubt it, I don't think insomniac ever reintroduced pre-order bonusses for any RAC game later down the line. People can correct me if im wrong. The Bouncer is really just a novelty though. You really don't need it and it doesn't help with a specific trophy more then what the rest of the arsenal does.

Probably right but nostalgia got me - one of my favorites for sure.

They saying here you go play this one as the new ones out in June lol 😂

I've only ever played up to Ratchet Gladiator (AKA Deadlocked, and that was a looooong time ago, though I also have the MP trophies for All 4 One and Q-Force (AKA Full Frontal Assault), need to get back into the series.

It is a fun game, with a very easy plat, and besides it's free, so for anyone that doesn't have it should give it a try.

2 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Imagine being someone who bought it when it was new...

I did lmao. Sucks but oh well. It was worth supporting the game to see future installments for everyone else! :)

4 hours ago, Klart said:

Well, a lot of us will, but there are people who don't have Plus you know.

u right but tbh it is a very low percentage

Nice, only got my PS4 a few months after it was on PS+ and I don't plan on getting a PS5 for a while, so this offer will be welcome.

4 hours ago, Sikutai said:

This Game was already in PS Plus, so we all have this game already in our Library. Thread closed.

But no need ps plus to play now game. 

1 hour ago, Katt said:

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZzzzzzz

good for people without Plus I guess... but something for everyone would be nice.

If you know a game that would have pleased everyone with it being offered for free, then let us know because I don't think such a game exists.

30 minutes ago, related_browser1 said:

u right but tbh it is a very low percentage

Ratchet & Clank was on PS Plus back in March 2018. At the end of 2018, there were 91.16 million PS4s sold and the end of 2020 was 114.19 million, giving a difference of 23.03 million sold. That 91.16 mil would have been lower in April when R&C left Plus but let's work with that figure for simplicity. That's 20% of all PS4s sold AFTER R&C was available on Plus. Yes, not all of those users would have been brand new to the system (upgraded to Pro, broken replacements etc) and some would have bought the game already but that's still a sizeable chunk who didn't get it with Plus who now have access to it for free.

Nice enough gesture from Sony. Didn't have to do this again and whilst I'm under no illusion that they did this without some sort of ulterior motive (building up hype for the new game), it's still something most people are going to enjoy regardless. And in this crazy world we're living in, that's needed.

I hope the next game will be something I haven’t played yet. I bought the Uncharted collection on release, because I am a fan, and I already have Journey and Ratchet and Clank from PS Plus. The only game that I could truly appreciate for free, due to the pandemic, was that LEGO game, which was actually pretty fun and something different from what I usually play.

Good initiative for people without PS Plus, but, honestly, this is quite underwhelming for PS Plus subscribers. No need to be selfish, but there’s nothing wrong in thinking about our individual situation either.

2 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

To the person reading this that's never played a Ratchet and Clank game do yourself a favor and absolutely grab this game when it becomes free! I don't think you'll be disappointed.

That would be me, haha!  I haven't played any of the R&C games, though I did grab this one from PS+ some time ago.  I should get to it soon...

One of the underrated PS4 exclusives IMO, it's an absolutely gorgeous game and one of the early "wow" exclusives for me. One of the few games on PS4 I've played again after platinuming, with one of the others being Horizon Zero Dawn. Really hope we get two R&C games next gen, or that Insomniac releases a collection of the PS3 games on PS5.

I think it’s nice of Sony to do this.

And I’m saying this as someone who bought this R&C new (also got the movie). I enjoyed it quite a bit. I don’t regret it at all.

Don’t look a gift Lombax in its mouth.

Nice offer by Sony and the devs. Have fun playing and completing this game friends. I enjoyed it, and as a matter of fact, my first Platinum trophy! It all started there for me. 😊

At the bottom of their post:

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection was provided to PlayStation users in regions except Germany and China. Users in Germany and China received free access to Knack 2

Sorry you can't get Uncharted, here's Knack. Seems like a fair substitute

1 hour ago, XXIIlII said:

Any stacks for this game?

as far as i know there's only 1 stack to ratchet and clank (ps4)

Edited by kingdrake2

Already have it through the PS+ Collection, but nice for non-Plus people, I guess.

5 hours ago, AgentSmiz said:

If you know a game that would have pleased everyone with it being offered for free, then let us know because I don't think such a game exists.

Never used that word. I was thinking of something that hadn't been on PS Plus before so everyone™ could enjoy/hate.

Oh well, already platted it but still a good gesture from Sony.

Curious as to what games they'll offer in the coming months. 

¿Free platform game of an excelent franchise with excellent graphics and a fairly easy list of trophies? Yes, please.

Kind of weird  this game been on Ps+ and  PS+ Collection so everyone should of got it by now.🤔