More PlayStation games are headed to PC (God of War next, Jan 2022)

Venocide

I'm not much of a participant in the whole "PC players shouldn't be able to play our games!" crusade, but I do wish Sony would make a priority of optimizing their games for PS5 before releasing them on PC. Horizon was the worst offender - we had to wait a year after the port to get a 60fps patch, and we're still basically only playing the PS4 Pro version, with none of the graphical enhancements that the PC port got. What's the point of a Playstation exclusive if Playstation isn't even the best place to play them? Would be nice to at least have them in native 4k.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks for the repulsive image of Bobby Kotick ? Greedy c&^%

I bought Ghostwire Tokyo on Steam, Everything turned up to max and it's like a different game. But $1700 for the gpu,,, Anyway no more PS5 games for me unless they are exclusive or we get backwards compatibility with controllers. Ok it's mainly the Dual sense, I really dislike it.

Edited by Z1MZUM
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Z1MZUM said:

Dual sense, I really dislike it.

It's very comfortable. I think the touchpad is a little large/intrusive, and the haptics don't interest me. It's a shame the internal components aren't dependable though. Otherwise, it's my favorite PS controller.

Edited by Helyx
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Helyx said:

It's very comfortable. I think the touchpad is a little large/intrusive, and the haptics don't interest me. It's a shame the internal components aren't dependable though. Otherwise, it's my favorite PS controller.

And I'm happy for you and everyone else that likes it.

• Like 1