Trophy Progress Tracker

Archangel7704

It's a bummer Eidos Montreal and Crystal Dynamics didn't include the trophy progress tracker for the PS5 trophies. It would be nice to know how close you were to the hive missions as I heard that was a big complaint with the original version. Still, I'm excited to jump in for the first time.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Archangel7704 said:

It's a bummer Eidos Montreal and Crystal Dynamics didn't include the trophy progress tracker for the PS5 trophies. It would be nice to know how close you were to the hive missions as I heard that was a big complaint with the original version. Still, I'm excited to jump in for the first time.

Those missions are easy to count manually, the real problem is the chests that it is impossible to understand how many you open. Or how many civilians you save. I find it stupid not to have used this new trophy novelty on PS5.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 24/02/2021 at 2:12 PM, Siriodorione said:

Those missions are easy to count manually, the real problem is the chests that it is impossible to understand how many you open. Or how many civilians you save. I find it stupid not to have used this new trophy novelty on PS5.

I wouldn't say it's easy to count when it's glitched. If you do them online in co op it seems to cause issues as myself and a friend done 50 hives Co op then I done 20 solo and it popped and they done 45 solo and it popped. If it tracked it for us we could see how many have actually registered as being completed. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, gforce-92 said:

I wouldn't say it's easy to count when it's glitched. If you do them online in co op it seems to cause issues as myself and a friend done 50 hives Co op then I done 20 solo and it popped and they done 45 solo and it popped. If it tracked it for us we could see how many have actually registered as being completed. 

I made them alone and at the fiftieth he came out, maybe better to do them alone :)

• Like 1