Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 & 2 Confirmed for PS5

snakebit10

8 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

So not a free upgrade unless you bought the deluxe edition. Guess I’m not buying the upgrade then lol.

dumb practice . All upgrades should be free because it’s basically the same game just better fps ?1f3fb.png‍♀️?1f3fb.png‍♀️?1f3fb.png‍♀️

Not really true. Cotrol and several other games got DualSense Haptic Feedback support, Ray-tracing, native 4k, PS5 Activity Cards support, etc. 

Edited by BloodyRutz

5 hours ago, BloodyRutz said:

Not really true. Cotrol and several other games got DualSense Haptic Feedback support, Ray-tracing, native 4k, PS5 Activity Cards support, etc. 

Yes you get 4k support (edit: Raytracing of course is in as well I can tell somewhat in the trailer). Haven't seen anything about the rest (but didn't dig much further after seeing the upgrade cost).

I just think everyone that supported the game should get the free upgrade. It's sort of an F-you to the people who just didn't want to dish out the extra $10 for what was useless DLC and now.. a free upgrade. :| 

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin

Does that include a Switch release as well like Crash 4 did? I have the game on PS4 already (please tell me we get a Free Upgrade from the Disc like Crash as well ?) but would love to double dip for some good old Tony Hawk on the go ? ?

Edit: Yep includes Switch... Fuck yeah, shut up and take my money again Activision ?

Edited by MRR---OFFICIAL

20 hours ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

As long as the online has cross-gen support, I wouldn't mind playing the single-player again.

I'm sure a lot of people would be happy if they don't have to grind to level 100 again. But this is Activision lol.

the level 100 grind is gone since the patches. with the current state, you cannot call this grind anymore, its a complete joke when you compare it with the release rates.

they need to make it cross-gen, the mp is nearly dead when you beat the loading screen bug :D

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Nonchalant87 said:

the level 100 grind is gone since the patches. with the current state, you cannot call this grind anymore, its a complete joke when you compare it with the release rates.

they need to make it cross-gen, the mp is nearly dead when you beat the loading screen bug :D

How long does it take to reach 100 now then? I haven't played since I got the plat in the first 2 weeks of release.

36 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

How long does it take to reach 100 now then? I haven't played since I got the plat in the first 2 weeks of release.

It's a complete joke now. Did it also at release on my old main, did a run this year with this account. it's down to ~30h playtime without optimising or speedrun strats. so could be down to <24h if you go straight for the plat. went straight from ~17k xp/h to 75k+. from one extreme to the other

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-02-24 at 5:47 PM, Zauberwald1g said:

It's a complete joke now. Did it also at release on my old main, did a run this year with this account. it's down to ~30h playtime without optimising or speedrun strats. so could be down to <24h if you go straight for the plat. went straight from ~17k xp/h to 75k+. from one extreme to the other

Nice

since the platinum isn’t grindy anymore, maybe I’ll play the ps4 version before selling it, and buy the ps5 version later when it’s cheap 

Edited by TalalHmd

On 2/23/2021 at 1:37 PM, Dangisuckatgamin said:

So not a free upgrade unless you bought the deluxe edition. Guess I’m not buying the upgrade then lol.

dumb practice . All upgrades should be free because it’s basically the same game just better fps ?1f3fb.png‍♀️?1f3fb.png‍♀️?1f3fb.png‍♀️

My issue with this is that I wanted this game on disc...but there's no physical Deluxe Edition. This practice of deluxe editions only being digital is becoming more and more common and it's rather annoying. Like I really want to get Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning. But I want that new DLC, so I should get the Fate Edition. But there's no physical version of the Fate Edition. So because I wanted Tony Hawk on disc, I can't get a free PS5 upgrade and it just comes off as petty to me. 

7 minutes ago, Viper said:

My issue with this is that I wanted this game on disc...but there's no physical Deluxe Edition. This practice of deluxe editions only being digital is becoming more and more common and it's rather annoying. Like I really want to get Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning. But I want that new DLC, so I should get the Fate Edition. But there's no physical version of the Fate Edition. So because I wanted Tony Hawk on disc, I can't get a free PS5 upgrade and it just comes off as petty to me. 

most people buy digitally...

20 minutes ago, PS_Bowser said:

most people buy digitally...

Yeah so? They can't create a code to put in the box and call it a Deluxe Edition? You know...like they've been doing for over a decade now? Appease both sides of the fan base...this shouldn't be something that changes until we're in an all digital age. 

Got the platinum on PS4 when the game first came out. Can’t wait to play the free upgrade on ps5 March 26th. There’s a cross save option too, so I’m assuming it’ll be an instant plat. If not, I don’t mind playing through the game again because I genuinely have a fun playing it. 

Edited by pennywise247
  • Like 1

Everyone shitting on the $10 upgrade for Standard owners, meanwhile the PS5 version will be the DELUXE edition. That right there is WHY Standard folk are paying $10 in the first place. They aren't going to give you the Deluxe DLC for free on top of a free upgrade. lmfao yeah it's Activision but it actually makes sense why the people who spent $50 on the Deluxe PS4 are getting a $50 PS5 version for free.

On 3/8/2021 at 1:07 PM, Viper said:

Yeah so? They can't create a code to put in the box and call it a Deluxe Edition? You know...like they've been doing for over a decade now? Appease both sides of the fan base...this shouldn't be something that changes until we're in an all digital age. 

Technically there is a Physical Deluxe, but it's with the CE. It brings the Deluxe code in the Standard case. lol

On 3/9/2021 at 0:11 AM, Erkawest said:

I got the deluxe edition and platinum, will it autopop on the PS5 by any chance?

I sure hope so.. I don't wanna go through Level 100 again.