[EU] PlayStation Indies sale (ends March 10, 2021)

NathanielJohn

Surgeon Simulator and I am Bread on sale for basically nothing. My my, should I subject myself to this torture? Hmm...

Any RPGs in there? Hopefully with a class/job system? Most of the names in this sale I have never heard of 'em, can only think of Van Helsing and Lords of the Fallen.

Edited by scemopagliaccioh

1 hour ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Any RPGs in there? Hopefully with a class/job system? Most of the names in this sale I have never heard of 'em, can only think of Van Helsing and Lords of the Fallen.

I also would like to know. And some fun games like Resogun (Bullet hell games?) perhaps. 

Damn, so many games from my wishlist on this sale. I guess I won't grab them all this time around, and would just get Titan Souls, Little Nightmares - Complete Edition, Hyper Light Drifter and both Gungeon games. Might throw in Neon Abyss and The Shadow Warrior Collection, as well.

I would encourage other people to take a look at the games I mentioned now that this sale is here, btw.

Edited by YairGOW
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, CsabelitoHUN said:

Im totally gonna get Exit the Gungeon, been waiting for a sale on that and I loved Enter the Gungeon

It doesn't look as good as Enter the Gungeon, but I'm gonna give it a chance now. Enter the Gungeon was absolutely amazing, it's my second favorite roguelike of all time. Favorite is Binding of Isaac.

• Like 1

Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun, at £4.49/ € 4.99! If you're into stealth RTS, at this price, you should definitely treat yourself.

I've been waiting for a price drop on a few of these games, so will most likely go for Othercide and both Wasteland. Still undecided about Trover, Desperados 3 and Beyond Blue, might wait for lower prices (and also because I'm trying to put a dent into my backlog, so not sure buying tons of games is the best of ideas ?).

Looks like it's pretty much identical to the upcoming NA sale.

5 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Mother F*cker!

I just paid full price for Little Nightmares - Complete edition 10 f*cking hours ago! 1f621.png

I've heard of PS support giving refunds in cases like this as long as you haven't launched the game. Maybe contact them?

But yeah, I try to never buy games full price these days unless I really want them - last one was Nexomon Extinction (only 20$, to be fair), and next one will be the ME Trilogy.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Mother F*cker!

I just paid full price for Little Nightmares - Complete edition 10 f*cking hours ago! 1f621.png

... it goes on sale plenty of times and you still decided to pay full price and now you’re mad? It was your choice to pay full price for something that’s on sale all year long.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mori said:

Pantsu Hunter: Back to the 90's finally on sale. 1f60d.png

Dude... ?

Anyways, plenty of good titles on there, but unfortunately I have already played most of those I'm interested in. I might consider Ashen, Fury Unleashed (only 2 100% achievers, what?) and Cuphead, though I'm not very happy with the discount value on those two. 

Man, I missed the Bleed bundle last time and I was hoping for it to go on sale soon ?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Does anybody recommend Dragon’s Lair Trilogy?

I had my eye on it for a while now but I’m not too sure about it. 

Those are really nostalgia releases - you don't necessarily have to have played the games back in the day, but I'd say that you are most likely to enjoy them if you have some fondness for those late-80's early 90's Saturday morning cartoons (Prince Valiant and the likes)

If that appeals, then I'd say, sure, go for it - they are certainly an interesting little time-capsule!

• Like 1