[EU] PlayStation Indies sale (ends March 10, 2021)

NathanielJohn

12 hours ago, Sikutai said:

@NathanielJohn: Thank you for you help, it is always much appreciated and I always give you a Like.

But why do you use the english pound as currency? Most of us have the Euro as our currency and don't even know whether it is really cheap. And England is no longer part of Europe and this is an EU sale. The Euro would be easier for us to compare prices.

England is still a part of Europe thank you very much xD we just are not a part of the European Union (which was originally a common market not with all these laws that impose a lot on countries one way or another, good or bad :) ) the amount of brits who thought leaving the EU meant we weren't a part of Europe drove me nuts as its geographical not a political thing. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Arcesius said:

Dude... ?

Anyways, plenty of good titles on there, but unfortunately I have already played most of those I'm interested in. I might consider Ashen, Fury Unleashed (only 2 100% achievers, what?) and Cuphead, though I'm not very happy with the discount value on those two. 

Man, I missed the Bleed bundle last time and I was hoping for it to go on sale soon ?

How about Zombie Vikings? And look, you can even play it coop. ?

Seriously though, Rise & Shine might be something for you. Indie, only a couple 100% achievers, difficult. And you can tell me how it is after you played it. ?

Or just grab Pantsu Hunter just like Mori.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Xylobe said:

NathanielJohn's site PlatPrices allows you to search by publisher, and I use that feature pretty much exclusively for keeping up with Artifex Mundi releases. Here's everything for them; included in this sale are:

• Dreamwalker: Never Fall Sleep
  • Enigmatis Collection (no individual games)
  • Eventide 2: Sorcerer's Mirror
  • Eventide 3: Legacy of Legends Deluxe
  • Eventide Collection
  • Irony Curtain: From Matryoshka with Love
  • Nightmares from the Deep Collection (no individual games)
  • Queen's Quest 4: Sacred Truce
  • Scarlett Mysteries: Cursed Child
  • Uncharted Tides: Port Royal

Thanks for this. Really helpful website.

9 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Seriously though, Rise & Shine might be something for you. Indie, only a couple 100% achievers, difficult. And you can tell me how it is after you played it. 1f601.png

Hmm I had never heard of that game but I just checked it out and it looks fantastic! I got Fury Unleashed, which is also in this comic-book style, but I might pick this one up as well.. thanks for mentioning it! :D 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Arcesius said:

Hmm I had never heard of that game but I just checked it out and it looks fantastic! I got Fury Unleashed, which is also in this comic-book style, but I might pick this one up as well.. thanks for mentioning it! :D 

You know, I think I’ll just grab it too. It doesn’t go on sale that often. And I’ll grab Zombie Vikings too. ?

Amnesia Collection for £1.19? If anyone doesn't own it yet, I highly recommend grabbing it for this price, it's surprisingly good.  Any others on here that people would recommend to get? I like easy, low skilled, not glitched and cheap! 

Edited by JoesusHCrust
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Surgeon Simulator and I am Bread on sale for basically nothing. My my, should I subject myself to this torture? Hmm...

Any RPGs in there? Hopefully with a class/job system? Most of the names in this sale I have never heard of 'em, can only think of Van Helsing and Lords of the Fallen.

You want RPGs and haven't noticed Balders gate? You need to have some strong words with yourself

14 minutes ago, DogFoRaw5 said:

Been waiting for Pacer to go on sale

Just picked it up myself, along with Oxenfree. Took it for a quick spin, and first impressions are very positive. Looks good, controls great, and the music's just what I'm looking for.

I can't say for sure if it's worth the full £18 yet, but it definitely scratches my Wipeout itch.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheArcadeKid said:

Just picked it up myself, along with Oxenfree. Took it for a quick spin, and first impressions are very positive. Looks good, controls great, and the music's just what I'm looking for.

I can't say for sure if it's worth the full £18 yet, but it definitely scratches my Wipeout itch.

That's good to hear. Really enjoyed Wipeout Omega Collection and Redout

• Like 1

15 hours ago, AryanPrinceSanty said:

so that will be today? i am tempted to get Plague Tale but people say it might drop on PS+ next month.

Don’t get it until they announce the PS+ monthly games, this discount ends 04/03. They should announce them before that date.

Edited by LoveInHell
  • Like 2