Jump to content

First Finishers Miles Morales #31 on PS4.


Shua_J

Recommended Posts

I'm wondering why, aside from new users creating accounts, that my sync report to Sony and my update to PSNprofiles for my 100 percent on first achievers of Spider-Man Miles Morales on PS4 went from #31 initially...to #45 a month later.... to off of the top 50 charts months after its release? I have screen shots of all stages of movement down the list. I'm not sure if "first finishers" means actual "first finishers" according to the website here...but clarification would be very much appreciated. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It means that people who hadn't synced the trophies (whether they simply didn't update their profiles, or hadn't yet put them on PSNP), synced them after you did, but since their trophies were earned before yours, they got ahead of you on the leaderboard. Sucks, because it means you can never be sure of your ranking.

Edited by Darling Baphomet
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Darling Baphomet said:

It means that people who hadn't synced the trophies (whether they simply didn't update their profiles, or synced new accounts), synced them after you did, and since their trophies were earned before yours, they got ahead of you on the leaderboard. Sucks, because it means you can never be sure of your ranking.


Thank you, Darling. I appreciate that. I was sure that a minority had to do with syncing issues right off the bat. The issue I have most is continually being dropped down the list 3 months after a "first achievers" list was apparently set. If I'm off the list...I'm cool with that. I'm decent...but I'm not that good. This one has a personal thing with me.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Shua_J said:


Thank you, Darling. I appreciate that. I was sure that a minority had to do with syncing issues right off the bat. The issue I have most is continually being dropped down the list 3 months after a "first achievers" list was apparently set. If I'm off the list...I'm cool with that. I'm decent...but I'm not that good. This one has a personal thing with me.

 

Yeah, I mean I think that's a problem with mainstream games is the sheer number of people playing them means that tons of people have finished it before you did, and eventually some of those will end up on PSNP.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

Need a tissue? lol


No. If I was from Poland...and that whole history...I wouldn't exactly feel comfortable with interjecting in conversations concerning things that were actually important. You're welcome from America. **Cough**Warsaw**Cough**.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Darling Baphomet said:

 

Yeah, I mean I think that's a problem with mainstream games is the sheer number of people playing them means that tons of people have finished it before you did, and eventually some of those will end up on PSNP.


That's exactly what I was thinking in this case. I have another game that is ranked...and it really doesn't behave like this...at all. I know for fact the mods here are super good...the reason being is that I have another set of trophies that cheaters like to get...and those get cleared out very fast. But I think for the most part that you are right on the money. It has to be the sheer volume of players..mixed with a tiny bit of f*&%ery that makes it behave so oddly. I think you have it nailed, Darling.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Shua_J said:

No. If I was from Poland...and that whole history...I wouldn't exactly feel comfortable with interjecting in conversations concerning things that were actually important. You're welcome from America. **Cough**Warsaw**Cough**.

Identity issues so much xD 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...