23rd Feb - Reunited With Fidolina made EVEN EASIER

(I made this topic so it stands out from the previous one)

With the season 2 update this trophy has been made even easier for the advanced start on solo. Instead of starting with 3 lives, 2 bolts and 1 nuke, you now start with 5 lives, 5 bolts and 4 nukes. Plus you can choose your fate when you land on the beach at the beginning!

16 minutes ago, DayNight_Sky said:

just got the plat i am done with this game

did this new update help you? 

could someone help me? so before this update i started advanced solo, reached wave 17 ( yes i suck ) and Yet i cant start from the from the first wave puts me back on wave 17 with only 3 revives 2 bolts etc. 

2 hours ago, cy1999aek_maik said:

that's nice.. I was trying to get it before season 2 because I thought they might remove it but they made it easier. I was stuck on the second to last area but the game mode just isn't fun or well made at all. I was forcing myself to play it so I gave up.. will revisit now

Isn’t fun or well made? Really? I thought it was the best thing Cold War had to offer. Was miles more exciting than Die Maschine or Firebase Z, and miles, miles, miles better than the multiplayerZ

9 hours ago, willmill97 said:

(I made this topic so it stands out from the previous one)

With the season 2 update this trophy has been made even easier for the advanced start on solo. Instead of starting with 3 lives, 2 bolts and 1 nuke, you now start with 5 lives, 5 bolts and 4 nukes. Plus you can choose your fate when you land on the beach at the beginning!

I managed to get it before this update, but wow, that’s a great improvement. Even if they only made it so you could choose your Fate that’d be an improvement. This mode is much more appealing & way easier to complete now.

3 hours ago, TrophyHunt121 said:

did this new update help you? 

could someone help me? so before this update i started advanced solo, reached wave 17 ( yes i suck ) and Yet i cant start from the from the first wave puts me back on wave 17 with only 3 revives 2 bolts etc. 

First wave? Like round 1?

1 minute ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Isn’t fun or well made? Really? I thought it was the best thing Cold War had to offer. Was miles more exciting than Die Maschine or Firebase Z, and miles, miles, miles better than the multiplayerZ

I agree it was a fun challenge too and I didn't find it too bad at launch to complete it. I wouldn't of minded if they didn't update it and make it super easy as I enjoyed helping people with it.

4 hours ago, RangyRV said:

Ffs, it seems it doesnt require any skill to be a trophy hunter nowadays.

If you managed to get the trophy prior to the Solo Advanced Start update or even this one, your trophy unlock date will show that.

Just now, Kreivok said:

I agree it was a fun challenge too and I didn't find it too bad at launch to complete it. I wouldn't of minded if they didn't update it and make it super easy as I enjoyed helping people with it.

Personally I don’t think adding Solo Advanced Start made it easier, more like less frustrating. Not enjoyable getting disconnected either because your internet died or their servers died, or you blue screened and having to restart a 2+ hour mode. Obviously this update makes it even easier, but personally I don’t mind.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OmegaRejectz said:

I managed to get it before this update, but wow, that’s a great improvement. Even if they only made it so you could choose your Fate that’d be an improvement. This mode is much more appealing & way easier to complete now.

First wave? Like round 1?

Yeah? cos it seems others have gotten 5 revives while im stuck with only 3 etc. 

22 minutes ago, TrophyHunt121 said:

Yeah? cos it seems others have gotten 5 revives while im stuck with only 3 etc. 

Read patch notes instead of complaining.

Depending on level being advanced to in the Advanced Start mode, player will get additional lives, bombs, boosts to start with.

Edited by BloodyRutz

2 minutes ago, BloodyRutz said:

Read patch notes instead complaining.

Depending on level being advanced to in the Advanced Start mode, player will get additional lives, bombs, boosts to start with.

first of all im not complaining, im just asking a simple question. READ properly before you type your shit. 

8 minutes ago, TrophyHunt121 said:

first of all im not complaining, im just asking a simple question. READ properly before you type your shit. 

You're welcome. If by typing my shit you mean answering your question by providing you with the patch notes ?

Edited by BloodyRutz

2 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

The whole game is a disaster.. the only part I enjoyed and genuinely enjoy everytime are the zombies, but Firebase Z isn't that great. There's a lot of things they overlooked with DoA. It's standard Treyarch laziness like the rest of the game.