[NA] PlayStation Indies sale (ends March 10, 2021)

NathanielJohn

25 minutes ago, Together_Comic said:

Looks neat. Kinda interested in Hyper Light Drifter and a few others.  Anyone know how it plays?

~TC

Very enjoyable game! Wonderful pixel art, satisfying combat, however a myriad of collectibles to find. There is a very helpful trophy guide on psnp in case you need it. I got sidetracked playing something else and will get back to it eventually, but I enjoyed the short time I spent with the game. The plat is definitely a challenge tho, so please take this into consideration if you plan on going for it!

• Like 1

I don't understand why Human Fall Flat on its own is like $7 but in the indie collection for less than $2 you get that game and 2 others. Is there something I'm missing there?

Some pretty decent games on sale. Might pick up the Mean Greens, since it's an indie game I've wanted for a while; hopefully I can find a few people to play it with, although it shouldn't be that hard since it's only a 5v5 game. Ghost of a Tale for 10$ is pretty good as well.

Everything has been on my wishlist as well so I'm definitely picking it up for 3$, then Super Time Force Ultra and Darkest Dungeon's DLCs are too cheap not to pick up as well.

• Like 1

Somehow managed to spend almost $100 ..

Cloudpunk

Everything

Fist of the North Star (from the Japan sale)

Mom Hid My Game

Nexomon Extinction

Night in the Woods

Root Letter: Last Answer (from the Japan sale)

The Last Campfire

Was tempted to get Kentucky Route Zero, Carto, and Spiritfarer but I think those prices could come down some more. Maybe I'll also pick up Telling Lies and some other stuff later. There's a lot here.

4 minutes ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

so uhhhh..... you just gonna leave us hanging and not say what you bought? 

1f621.png

Haha..what a deal...2 actually is crossbuy with vita so would that count as 15games?xD

PS4    Chickens On The Road    $0.64
PS4    The Inner World    $2.99
PS4    Crossing Souls    $3.74
PS4    State of Mind    $3.99
PS4    Sigi - A Fart for Melusina    $1.99
PS4    Scarlett Mysteries: Cursed Child    $2.24
PS4    Dreamwalker: Never Fall Asleep     $2.24
PS4/VITA    Furwind    $2.49
PS4/VITA    Epic Word Search Collection    $2.79
PS4    Shalnor Legends: Sacred Lands     $0.99
PS4    Infinite - Beyond the Mind    $2.49
PS4    Memory Lane    $1.59
PS4    Mom Hid My Game!    $1.74

2 minutes ago, Blood_Hungry_III said:

I'll second Night in the Woods. I'm playing that right now and I'm really enjoying it.

I've wanted it for so long, but I try not to buy games on sale - now I have no excuse. Going to buy it as soon as I get more money. Same with Hyper Light Drifter - this is the first time I've seen it on sale.

Also been similarly eyeing Trailmakers, and while the sale isn't amazing, it's (again) the first time it's ever been on sale... can't really say no to that.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Darling Baphomet said:

I've wanted it for so long, but I try not to buy games on sale - now I have no excuse. Going to buy it as soon as I get more money. Same with Hyper Light Drifter - this is the first time I've seen it on sale.

Also been similarly eyeing Trailmakers, and while the sale isn't amazing, it's (again) the first time it's ever been on sale... can't really say no to that.

I've always struggled with sales because if I saw games that I was somewhat interested in on sale, I'd buy them right away. And then I'd end up never playing a lot of them.

I made the decision to try to not buy any games unless I'm going to play them immediately so I'm trying to stick with that on this sale. With that said, I think I'm probably going to get a couple from this sale and then dive into them right away.

• Like 2

Just now, Blood_Hungry_III said:

I've always struggled with sales because if I saw games that I was somewhat interested in on sale, I'd buy them right away. And then I'd end up never playing a lot of them.

I made the decision to try to not buy any games unless I'm going to play them immediately so I'm trying to stick with that on this sale. With that said, I think I'm probably going to get a couple from this sale and then dive into them right away.

I'm trying not to buy new games (ironic, considering I just bought new games), but I can make an exception since these have been sitting at the bottom of my wishlist for ages. But yeah, I spent like 300$ on games during some post-breakup binge spending, back in December-January, now I've got like 20 games I haven't even started, hoping some of these backlog events can help me along.

• Like 2