Abby_TheLastofUs

March PS+ Games - FF7R, Remnant from Ashes, Marquette, Farpoint VR

131 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

I heard differently, that it will be A Plague's Tale as the big game for PS Plus. 

Good Lord, I hope not, I just bought it in the new sale lmfao

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

Why the Delay! The last wednesday of the month is always my highlight and i even take an extra shower beforehand and put on something nice. And now that. Why sony torments us so. First a Playstation 5 launch with only 7 consoles produced and now that. I hope it will be great.

PS5 sold 4+ million units so far, that's more than PS4 sold at the same time, and way more than the competition launched with

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That rumor about FF7 Remake sounds reasonable.

 

I was actually hoping it would be added to PS Now in March since it will be 1 year over the game's release, and Square Enix has been such a big PS Plus and PS Now partner.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OnlyCass said:

They just put that on the UK weekly deal i doubt it, it has its own sale banner

 

Then the rumor is debunked.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

 

As soon as a person says, noo I just bought that game. It becomes a good candidate for PS Plus. 

True, I'm betting on Jedi Fallen Order because I just got that one last week lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, LockheedPrime said:

PS5 sold 4+ million units so far, that's more than PS4 sold at the same time, and way more than the competition launched with

 

No, only seven. Here is the proof: (at 1:30)

 

How PlayStation and Xbox Name Their Consoles - YouTube

Edited by Sikutai
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wouldn't be the first time they've delayed the announcement to combine it with a SoP/Conference show.

 

Borderlands 3 (base game) would also be cheap game for them to give out as a PS5 title. It's been as low as $10 on sale (PS4 version which has a free upgrade). Plus it gets 2k/Gearbox a surge in DLC sales from the new players coming in and getting hooked

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My guess is Cyberpunk 2077 because why the hell not. (just bought it on sale for $30 for when the PS5 upgrade comes out)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bos10George said:

It's going to be GTA V.

Don't think it will be, unless they've got he PS5 version ready - as we're getting it about 2 months before other platforms.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, turniplord said:

Don't think it will be, unless they've got he PS5 version ready - as we're getting it about 2 months before other platforms.

That's why. They will say "surprise, the game is ready for PS5 and it's free for PS plus in March!"

 

They will announce it during the State of play.

 

Edited by Bos10George
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sony recently said they are going forward with day 1 ps plus releases.

I expect many more multiplayer games coming to ps plus that way.

 

in fact, i think tlou 2 multiplayer is being announced soon and could very well end up free on ps plus just to ensure a big healthy playerbase.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sikutai said:

Why the Delay! The last wednesday of the month is always my highlight and i even take an extra shower beforehand and put on something nice. And now that. Why sony torments us so. First a Playstation 5 launch with only 7 consoles produced and now that. I hope it will be great.

Hahahahahagahafaerzhajaksvak

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Onestamente, fino a quando non ci saranno PS5 in vendita nei negozi, non rinnoverò il psn plus, comprerò giochi sul negozio o su disco.

 

Google translate: "Honestly, as long as there are no PS5s for sale in stores, I will not renew psn plus, buy games on the store or on disc."

 

 

Edited by DaivRules
Posted English translation, all forum posts need to be in English.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, R-Linskey said:

Onestamente, fino a quando non ci saranno PS5 in vendita nei negozi, non rinnoverò il psn plus, comprerò giochi sul negozio o su disco.

 

Google translate: "Honestly, as long as there are no PS5s for sale in stores, I will not renew psn plus, buy games on the store or on disc."

 

 

lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, monteblommie said:

in fact, i think tlou 2 multiplayer is being announced soon and could very well end up free on ps plus just to ensure a big healthy playerbase.

 

This would be great, but I doubt it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh no no no no, how is this possible, it's a new game and we never had Final Fantasy before, God 50 euros down the shitter.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, like we would get a Quality JRPG for a PS+ game. A recent one at that.....

 

Probably some games from 2015 and 2016.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

March's games still haven't been announced but Oddworld: Soulstorm will be April's PS+ PS5 game.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 minutes ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

March's games still haven't been announced but Oddworld: Soulstorm will be April's PS+ PS5 game.

 

 

 

The only thing they talked about PS+ is for a PS5 game... so what's for next month?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.