March PS+ Games - FF7R, Remnant from Ashes, Marquette, Farpoint VR

Abby_TheLastofUs

5 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

Why the Delay! The last wednesday of the month is always my highlight and i even take an extra shower beforehand and put on something nice. And now that. Why sony torments us so. First a Playstation 5 launch with only 7 consoles produced and now that. I hope it will be great.

PS5 sold 4+ million units so far, that's more than PS4 sold at the same time, and way more than the competition launched with

Wouldn't be the first time they've delayed the announcement to combine it with a SoP/Conference show.

Borderlands 3 (base game) would also be cheap game for them to give out as a PS5 title. It's been as low as $10 on sale (PS4 version which has a free upgrade). Plus it gets 2k/Gearbox a surge in DLC sales from the new players coming in and getting hooked

38 minutes ago, turniplord said:

Don't think it will be, unless they've got he PS5 version ready - as we're getting it about 2 months before other platforms.

That's why. They will say "surprise, the game is ready for PS5 and it's free for PS plus in March!"

They will announce it during the State of play.

Edited by Bos10George

2 hours ago, Sikutai said:

Why the Delay! The last wednesday of the month is always my highlight and i even take an extra shower beforehand and put on something nice. And now that. Why sony torments us so. First a Playstation 5 launch with only 7 consoles produced and now that. I hope it will be great.

Hahahahahagahafaerzhajaksvak

Onestamente, fino a quando non ci saranno PS5 in vendita nei negozi, non rinnoverò il psn plus, comprerò giochi sul negozio o su disco.

Google translate: "Honestly, as long as there are no PS5s for sale in stores, I will not renew psn plus, buy games on the store or on disc."

Edited by DaivRules
Posted English translation, all forum posts need to be in English.

6 minutes ago, R-Linskey said:

Onestamente, fino a quando non ci saranno PS5 in vendita nei negozi, non rinnoverò il psn plus, comprerò giochi sul negozio o su disco.

Google translate: "Honestly, as long as there are no PS5s for sale in stores, I will not renew psn plus, buy games on the store or on disc."

lol