March PS+ Games - FF7R, Remnant from Ashes, Marquette, Farpoint VR

Abby_TheLastofUs

1 minute ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

agreed its very nice, but they were all a day 1 purchase for me i followed them pre launch

I’m so happy with this lineup! What a nice surprise, I love what they’ve been doing the last few PS+ months. :D

I was close to buying Remnant, glad I waited it off. :)

• Like 2

Just now, LoveInHell said:

I’m so happy with this lineup! What a nice surprise, I love what they’ve been doing the last few PS+ months. :D

I was close to buying Remnant, glad I waited it off. :)

i never go back to games once i done them, especially one where i spent 2 weeks tryharding for 1 single dlc trophy lol, but i might go back to it just to appreciate the influx of players. finish my character.

and imo ff7 remake was perfect, best remake ever made, nothing let me down and everything was improved upon with a level of "up to date" polish i'd not seen before.

• Like 2

Well that was a pleasant surprise this morning with no updates whatsoever the past two days. FF7 is a no brainer and I'm intrigued by Marquette. I'll add Remnant but not sure if I'd play it anytime soon. Farpoint looks good but too bad it's a VR game. Overall it's another good month.

I'm happy with Maquette.

I already bought FF7, but that is an insane get for PS+.. it's not even 1 year old yet. Square definitely wants people to get hooked on it, so they'll buy all the future parts.

Not interested in Remnant, and I don't have VR for Farpoint.

Nice, a game that has been on my wish list for quite some time, Remnant from the Ashes! (also the old PS store site is starting to break down as screenshots and videos are disappearing, even from the wishlist)

Edited by Grotz99
  • Like 2

WONDERFUL Month!

Coulnd't care much about ff7, eh, i'll probably never even play it havign a TON of Jrpgs i want to actually play and bought; but Remnant From the Ashes!?! That i'm soo happy! I wanted that game since months, and was tempted during the Christmas sale i think it was? But i passed for the time and now i cna have the base game with the Plus, Really happy about it :D

Hope the DLCs go on Sale too soon enough to get them and have it complete to play some time in the next months! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Xylobe said:

Maquette looks great, hard to pass up an Annapurna published game given their track record. A bit disappointed by no Disco Elysium like was rumored, but honestly who would complain about this lineup?

agreed about disco, i so want to play it, but i'm down for buying it. the devs deserve the cash for that masterpiece